Free Keyword Generator Tool
Add Scout Suggest, our powerful free keyword research tool, to your WordPress dashboard and never be short of content ideas again! By using Google’s Autocomplete we suggest thousands of FAQs and related searches you can use to generate content that ranks for long tail queries and captures featured snippets
Unlimited Google Keyword Rank Tracking
By connecting your SEO Scout account you can monitor the success of your site on Google from within your WP admin area. We process your Search Console data to return reports on your growth over time, tracking every keyword and position that sends readers to your blog.
Optimize your content using our SEO Editor
Extend the WordPress editor with NLP-powered suggestions on how to write richer, more comprehensive content and out-rank the competition with higher quality content.
Access all the Topic Research reports you’ve generated on SEO Scout.com and edit your content via the familiar WordPress dashboard.
Our topic research tool analyzes the best content on the web for your target keywords, and determines the most important entities and sub topics to cover to ensure your content is the highest quality. Our content grader will score your content based on depth and comprehensiveness, and guide you on improving your readability to appeal to a wider audience.
Optimize your post titles and descriptions for better click through rates
Imagine if you could get 25% more clicks from your existing Google SEO rankings? By running SEO experiments to improve your articles’ headlines, title tags and meta descriptions to be more compulsive, adding a call to action or simply better target your keywords you can significantly increase traffic from your existing search engine rankings.
SEO Scout will help you test new variations of your site’s titles, layout and content in order to optimize your Google SERP snippet, making your blog or website site look more valuable to the searcher and increasing your organic SEO click through rates (CTR).
SEOScout.com SEO Plugin
SEO Scout is a standalone SEO tool that integrates with all CMS including WordPress. You must have an SEO Scout account in order to take advantage of this plugin. Click here to create your FREE account.
How to start SEO split testing
- Install this plugin
- Sign up at SEO Scout
- Connect your Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) account so we can track changes in your SEO ranks
- Create a new test on seoscout.com and the SEO test’s changes will be deployed instantly to your WordPress site
Changes made to your site will be visible to all users immediately, so from the very first crawl of your test page Google will see your changes and we will start tracking their impact on your SEO positions.
Test new content ideas, widgets and copy
How would your pages perform if you were to update old content, or add an extra 500 words of copy to cover new SEO keywords?
Before you start an expensive content creation campaign, why not test the impact of changes to your site’s SEO performance by updating your pages and monitoring the impact on your traffic and revenue?
You might also want to test:
- Adding additional content to pages to increase keyword coverage and long tail SEO rankings
- Adding schema.org JSON-LD structured data to a page for featured snippets in Google’s SERPs
- Altering keyword anchors on internal links to improve a major page’s SEO positions and traffic
- Adding a linked table of contents to an in-depth guide to optimize for inline sitelinks in Google’s search engine result pages
- Adding boilerplate SEO copy to pages to see if you can increase ranking keyword combinations on Google
or anything else you can think of!
SEO Scout is an advanced keyword finder, content optimization, rank tracking and SEO testing tool. No other WordPress SEO plugin or WordPress title or meta description optimization tool offers the ability to measure the increase in traffic due to your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
- Install SEO Scout’s Plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the SEO Scout Plugin.
- Navigate to the SEO Scout tab at the bottom of your admin menu and enter your A/B Rankings API Key, then choose your site’s url to connect your A/B Rankings account to your WordPress site.
- Your SEO tests’ changes will be automatically downloaded and displayed on your site, and your organic Google keyword performance will be displayed in the rank tracking tab
- To improve your content, run a Topic Research Report for your target keywords, then select the report from your WordPress editor to get live suggestions on how to improve your article
I downloaded this plugin but don’t have an SEO Scout account. How can I get one?
You can sign up for an SEO Scout account by visiting our Pricing page and choosing the account that best suits your needs. Once you’ve signed up you have all you need to start testing your search engine optimization strategies.
Contributi e sviluppo
“SEO Scout: Content Optimization, Keyword Research, Rank Tracking + SEO Testing” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“SEO Scout: Content Optimization, Keyword Research, Rank Tracking + SEO Testing” è stato tradotto in 1 lingua. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Added rank tracker and keyword research tools, plus brand new content grader to help you improve your topical relevance from within the Gutenberg or WP Classic editors.
- Resolved intermittent upload issues
- Improved compatibility with older PHP versions
- Fixed typos in SEO test dashboard
- Added diagnostics.
- Initial release.