Use this plugin to update an ACF field(s) when Gravity Form is submitted. You also can accumulate value in a certain field (only fields of type
Number supported at the moment).
- Target a wide range of WP entities: page, post, custom post, user, term, taxonomy, widget, comment, options page, current page/post.
- Use GF merge tags in the ACF Target field
- Simply map ACF and GF fields in one-to-one, one-to-many or many-to-many relations
- Use operations on ACF fields to modify currently stored values
- Number fields support +, – and * math operations
- All text compatible fields support + operation to join strings
- ACF field targets support merge tags
- Implement complex logic with conditional feeds
Any GF field compatible with string/number values should work. Tested GF fields: Single line text, Paragraph Text, Drop Down, Number, Checkboxes, Radio Buttons, Website, Email.
Any ACF field compatible with string/number values should work. Tested ACF fields: Text, Text Area, Number, Range, Email, Url, Password, Select, Checkbox, Radio Button, Button Group, True / False
Example use cases:
- Count number of submissions
- Remember name/login/email of the last user who submitted the form
- Make a simple page like feature
- Save name of a last sold product
gravity-forms-acf-feedsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In Gravity Form select
- Create a new ACF Feed
- Enter ACF target selector or leave it empty for the current/post page
- Map you form fields to ACF fields of your target
How I can target the page where my form is located?
Leave the target field empty, empty field means current page/post.
How can I add/subtract a number to an ACF field instead of overriding it?
Add + or – before the ACF field name in the mapping settings.
Can I target page/post/user dynamically?
Targetfield supports merge tags, so you can pass target ID from your form. It can come from a dynamically populated GF field too.
Contributi e sviluppo
“ACF Feeds for Gravity Forms” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “ACF Feeds for Gravity Forms” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Support + (concatenation) operation for all string compatible ACF fields
- Support + (addition) operation for all number compatible ACF fields
- Allow merge tags in ACF field names. Can be used for dynamic operations or to change target ACF field based on the form data.
- Code refactoring
- Initial release with basic functionality