The plugin adds a custom field to select a folder of the Real Media Library in a field group of Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
You can configure this field type with the following parameters:
- Disable selection: Allows you to disable some folder types for selection (for example, no collections).
- Return format: Get Real Media Library folder object or folder ID.
This plugin is an add-on that allows you to use the following plugins together, which must be installed:
Thanks to Jon Dennis who started the development of this add-on.
This plugin is a free micro add-on for Real Media Library with limited support.
- Go to your WordPress backend
- Navigate to “Plugins” > “Add New”
- Search for “Advanced Custom Fields (ACF): Real Media Library Folder Field”
- Install and activate the plugin
- Install Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- Install Real Media Library from devowl.io
- Create a field group in your Advanced Custom Fields!
Contributi e sviluppo
“Advanced Custom Fields: Real Media Library Folder Field” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Fixed bug with Real Media Library 4.7.6
- Fixed bug with “Disable selection” (PHP warnings were generated)
- Fixed bug with CSS/JS resources
- Fixed bug with taxonomy field and RML field
- Improved the select boxes (better UX)
- Added option to select multiple folders
- Added compatibility for ACF 4
- Initial Release.