Provides new additional creative styles to your WordPress website native blocks in editor (Gutenberg). Simply activate the plugin and use newly available block styles (see “Frequently Asked Questions” for more info).
List of included block styles:
Display caption of gallery images below the image to create a portfolio-like appearance.
Enhanced Media & Text
Enable creative transition between media and text containers. Also, display the media on top for easy feature or service display.
Paint brush effect
Give your Image and Media & Text blocks interesting, unique look with brushstroke effect.
Overlap various (container) blocks over content above or below.
A modern bubble style is provided for Quote block.
List items separator
Separate list items and latest posts with a border.
You can remove gaps between columns or gallery images. Also, a useful style to remove vertical gap from various blocks is provided.
Use this style with singular column which is not 100% wide. You can then align the column in columns container using these styles.
Make various blocks stand out applying a drop shadow style. Or push the Cover block background further to the back with inner shadow.
Hide a column, or stack columns and Media & Text on tablet screens (in portrait orientation).
New double line and zigzag separator styles are provided.
Accessibility related styles
You can hide headings accessibly. They will still be accessible for assistive technology such as screen reader, but visually they’ll be hidden.
Got a suggestion?
- Unzip the plugin download file and upload
additional-block-stylesfolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Plugin works immediately after activation by adding additional block styles into your WordPress block editor. And you can customize plugin options on Settings → Abs screen.
I have a suggestion!
How does it work?
Once you enable the plugin, it will do its magic automatically. The plugin adds new block styles to WordPress native blocks in editor (Gutenberg).
With block styles you can change block appearance with one click. Simply choose your preferred style from block options in sidebar on page/post edit screen and you are done.
Are there any plugin options?
Yes, you can set several of plugin’s style properties on Settings → Abs screen.
How to change shadow intensity?
You can set shadow properties in Settings → Abs → Shadows screen section.
How to change overlap size?
You can set overlap size in Settings → Abs → Overlapping screen section.
Are there any custom blocks?
No. This plugin only registers new block styles, which means it only provides CSS code to style blocks differently. There is no custom block included in this plugin.
Are there any custom enhancements to blocks?
No. Just new block styles.
What styles are being added to what blocks?
Here is a list of block styles and blocks they apply on:
- Accessibly hidden – Heading block
- Caption below – Gallery block
- Double-line – Separator block
- Drop shadow – Columns, Column, Cover, Group, Image, Media & Text block
- Gradient – Media & Text block
- Hide on tablet – Column block
- Inner shadow – Cover block
- Line separator – Latest Posts and List block
- Media on top – Media & Text block
- Modern bubble – Quote block
- No gaps – Columns and Gallery block
- No vertical gap – Columns, Column, Cover, Gallery, Group, Heading, Image, Latest Posts, Media & Text and Paragraph block
- Overlap above/below – Columns, Cover, Group, Image, Media & Text block
- Paint brush – Image and Media & Text block
- Single column: align left/right – Column block
- Stack on tablet – Columns and Media & Text block
- Wavy – Media & Text block
- Zigzag – Separator block
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Abs – Additional block styles” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“Abs – Additional block styles” è stato tradotto in 4 lingue. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Please see the
changelog.md file for details.