Assign/Share a todo item to/with internal users by mentioning them.
- Mention internal users when an admin wants to assign a todo item to colleagues by typing
@when creating a todo item.
- Mentioned users would get notification emails. A mentioned user would get an email with the todo item and the link to the edit page that the todo list is on.
- Check your todo items on the dashboard. All your todo items (todos mention you) will be on your dashboard. You can go to the edit page by clicking an item.
Create a todo list in many post types
These are the compatible post types.
- WooCommerce Products/Orders/Coupons
- Event calendar events
- More to come
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Who can be mentioned
Usually, they should be only internal users. E.g., Admins should only mention other admins or shop managers in WooCommerce.
Who can view/edit a todo list
If a user has “edit post” permission, he can view/edit the todo list attached to the post. If an admin mentions a user without permission, the user can see the todo item in the email but can do nothing about it.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Admin Todotastic” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
v1.0.0 Initial release.