By default, WordPress creates 3 sizes for every uploaded image (using the default image uploader): thumbnail, medium and large.
Since version 2.9, WordPress has added post thumbnail feature that allows us to add more image sizes in order to use them more flexibly in loops, sliders or in other parts of the theme.
In many cases when you want to give user options of image size to show them in some areas such as in a popular widget, related posts area, slides, etc., you’re facing the problem of listing all registered image sizes in WordPress.
This plugin solves this problem by adding a box in the sidebar of the attachment page (wp-adming/post.php), listing all registered image sizes and links to view them.
All the registered image sizes can be chosen also in the Media Uploader.
- Upload wp-all-image-sizes to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the link of one image of the media library and use it.
- Try to add an image in a post/page using the media uploader, and you are able to choose among all registered image sizes.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“WP All Image Sizes” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- List all image sizes in Media Uploader