Currently the plugin uses the public
DEMO_KEY for requests towards the open API, and as mentioned then stores the data as cookies for the next 24 hours, this to lessen the request load on the API and also possibly help the wordpress user to a smoother experience.
How to use:
After activating the plugin, go to your post/page, go to editor mode, and then either add
[astronomy-picture-of-the-day-hd] to generate a html block consisting of a container div, with a title, the apod image and its explanation.
All elements receive css classes so they can be styled independently by the WordPress developer.
Within the admin interface the specific
css classes that gets added are mentioned.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/astronomy-picture-of-the-daydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Astronomy Picture Of the Day screen to configure the plugin
- The plugin basically lets you use the short-codes
astronomy-picture-of-the-day-hdto get a
divcontainer with an image element, a header with the corresponding title and a paragraph with the explanation to the APOD.
- In the admin interface page, there is a button that clears the browser cache from previously stored data.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Astronomy Picture Of the Day” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Minor adjustments with readme.txt, images added to assets dir so plugin will show images on WordPress.org
- Initial release