This plugin allows you to create custom fields to manage image custom fields easily from the administration screen.
This plugin is based on the fantastic plugin NKMImageField from Naomi Millman.
Anyway neither this or any other did what I was lookingfor: Let me attach images from the media library in custom fields easily.
So I created this plugin to allow me to do that and a little more:
* Allows create, edit or delete custom fields from the administration of the following values wordpress: o Field Name. o Field description. o Default value of this field. * On screen editing of messages can add the images from the multimedia library.
The plugin will try not to leave the field empty,if the field isn’t filled will try to find the first image post. However in case that none image is found will take the default value.
- Use the wordpress plugin manager to upload the plugin.
- Activate it.
- There is a new option in Options Menu. Auto Image Field. There you may create new fields for the post.
- In the new post menu you should have new boxes with the new fields. Just fill them up with url or choose one from the media library.
Not yet. For new questions please ask them in the WordPress Forums or send me a message
- A question that someone might have
Please, any questions or bug found, you may report them in the WordPress Forums although i may not check them soon enough. Also you have the contact form in my website that you may use. To send me a message please go here
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Auto Image Field” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Fixed compatibiliy with wordpress 3.9.1
- First release