Version 2.2 Completely Re-Written.
Tested with WordPress 4.1 and Buddypress 2.2.1.
This plugin gives an option to buddypress based website owners to decide that where their users should be redirected after the login. Currently users can be redirected to 3 different locations after login.
1. Personal Profile / Personal Activity Page
2. Site wide Activity
3. Friends’ Activity
4. Custom URL
After Logout, Users will be redirected to Homepage. No Separate plugin required for this.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
I don’t want to show my homepage to logged in users.
Ans. In that case, you should use BP Profile as Homepage, which is designed for pure social networking websites.
This plugin is not working.
Ans: Make sure you hae not installed any other plugin which is performing redirection at the time of log in.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“BP Login Redirect” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Completely Re-Written
- Removed Same page Before Login
- Added Custom URL, Custom URL will not redirect to EXTERNAL LINKS
- Logout Redirection Added
- Better Options Page. Now settings will be saved even after activation/deactivation.
- Screenshot Added