Bulk password reset is an easy plugin that can help you reset all the password of the users or the users in a specific category. Optionally you can add a e-mail note and set the default password.
It is free to use in both commercial and personal projects, just like WordPress is.
- Simple installation
- Selection for user groups
- Adjustment of the outgoing message
Below some important links with can help you for addition research to find answers regarding the plugin:
The following features are included in this plugin:
- Users : Bulk reset the password of users.
- E-mail : An e-mail can be sent to all the users to reset the password.
- Additional message : Add an additional message to the e-mail message.
- Several options : Options to sent e-mail or change password nag
Copyright 2009-2014 by Ruben Woudsma. The plugin is based on the template
plugin template and furthermore several functions have been copied
from yoast.com his Google Analytics plugin. I would like to thank
both Joost van de Valk and Pressography.com for a look
into their code.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- Upload the files to wp-content/plugins/bulk_password_reset
- Activate the plugin
- Navigate to Users –> Bulk password reset
- Select the users or categories and reset the password.
That’s it … Have fun
- Have a question? Make a thread in the support forum and we will get back to you.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Bulk Password Reset” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
V1.3.3 – 04-09-2015
- FIX: Type in reset function (used $ID in stead of $id)
V1.3.2 – 20-08-2015
- FIX: Only execute script/style on BPR admin page
- FIX: implemented send notification
- FIX: i18n description text
- FIX: Deprecated function update_usermeta
- NEW: Added userlist function to perform reset from user table (experimental)
V1.2.1 – 21-04-2015
- FIX: Minor change within the strings used for sending the request (probs: whitsey)
V1.2 – 28-08-2014
- FIX: Removed several notices and warning debug messages
- FIX: Solved an issue regarding invalid key message after clicking link in email
- FIX: Modified the layout of the email message as returns where displayed as /r/n
- NEW: Added Spanish translation of the Plugin (probs: Marcelo Pedra )
- NEW: Added plugin icon to support the new WordPress 4.0 plugin directory
- TODO: Fix issue regarding opening/closing postboxes
V1.1 – 24-10-2013
- FIX: Some grammatical errors have been removed from the system
- FIX: Styling of the postboxes on the right hand side of the admin interface
- NEW: Experimental implementation of logging functionality of the processing
- NEW: Added header image for the WordPress plugin repository
V1.0 – 14-09-2011
- FIX : Fixed an issue about wrong data type (credits: tosho and proximity2008)
- FIX : Advanced setting with jQuery no longer working (credits: eastwoodarts)
- FIX : Minor update to the Dutch language pack
V0.9 – 07.12.2009
- FIX : Dutch language support
- FIX : Add extra message to outgoing mail
- NEW : Add own authentication mail
- NEW : Add own password
- NEW : Extra option added for changing password nag
- FIX : Update translation .pot file
V0.7 – 02.12.2009
- CHANGE : Rewrote function into php class
- CHANGE : Renamed plugin from ‘bulk_reset_password’ to ‘bulk_password_reset’
- NEW : Added css for success message
- NEW : Language support included
- FIX : Some small code changes
V0.5 – 28.11.2009
- NEW : Admin page
- NEW : Role group selection
- NEW : Advanced settings
- NEW : Reset password
- NEW : Send activation mail
- NEW : Add additional message