Optimize page load times with full page caching. Improves Google PageSpeed Insights by an average of +30%.
Also provides lazy loading site-wide or page-by-page.
You’ll have full control of page resources and how they’re loaded on a per page or post type basis.
Create custom cache to handle the unique scripting needs for your site.
This plugin leverages our powerful caching API.
For more information visit http://www.limelighttheme.com
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Cache Ultra” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
– Added tags to the cache resources lists.
– Fixed invalid sql notice in activation code.
– Added dom indexes to the resources table in order to better track settings between versions and token refreshes.
– Optimized how resource files are being loaded from html cache.
– Fixed issue with mismatching md5 hashes for tmp files.
– Set default lazyload option to be FALSE.
– Modified the activation code to match current DB specs.
– Fixed issues with decoding certain base64 resource data.
– Fixed issued with POST request being overloaded.
– Changed how referrer header was being sent to cache cloud.
– Fixed a couple of issues with the performance scoring. Added the ability to modify custom cache’s by what the url contains rather than an exact match.
– Added before and after performance scores.
– Added auto resource generation on new caches.
– Updated caching headers.
– Added page caches list to admin options page.
– Added exception in cache loader for ajax.
– Added a cron that will refresh enabled caches every 8 hours.
– Fixed php warning within the cache model.
– First relase of Cache Ultra.