CC Travel is a free plugin for WordPress. If you are owning a travel website, just try CC Travel to add destinations, tours and initerary, departure date, local maps and much more information that you need. You totally can add new taxonomies or custom fields to show as much content as you want.
#Let_see_how _CC _Travel_changes_your_website!
Please click here for CC Travel Demo
- 100% responsive.
- Show tours in the grid or list layout.
- Easy te set layout for the taxonomy page or archive page at CC Travel global option
- Include Destination and Travel Style as the default taxonomies.
- Add as many new taxonomies and custom fields as you want.
- Convenient booking function to help users easier to book a tour.
- Attractive booking page.
- Easy to change the currency and currency position
- Flexible tour page layout to adapt to your current website.
- Show initerary for tours.
- Show the departure date for tours. You can choose “All Days”, or choose some typical days.
- Tons of options so that you can add full information (description, destination, travel style, itinerary, departure, poster, banner, gallery, and much more) that you need for the tours.
- Support location maps.
- Options to show highlights information for tours as well as the destination.
- Especially, CC Travel includes 2 shortcodes: Tour Grid and Tour List shortcode. It will help you add the tours to any page you want.
If you want to see more detail, just find the information below. CC Travel is totally free now.
CC Travel Documentation
Please click here for CC Travel Document Online
Thank you for downloading and using CC Travel plugin. If you get any problem while using this plugin, please follow the documentation below. It will help you much and save your time.
In case, you still need help, feel free to contact us. We are pleased to support you.
- Plugin is need fee?
No, we free 100%.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“CC Travel” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Initial release.