While creating or editing users with ACF new / edit form, any changes made to the user roles, does not update the fields dynamically out of the box.
This a very simple plugin which is provided for ease of use: you need only to install and activate the plugin and it will enable the change in dynamically/
- Upload the plugin package to the plugins directory of your site, or search for “ACF: Dynamic User Role” in the WordPress plugins directory from the Plugins section of your WordPress dashboard.
- Once uploaded or installed you must activate the plugin from the Plugins section of your WordPress dashboard.
- The language selector should no longer appear on the login screen of your site.
Why would I use this plugin?
This plugin will enable you change the ACF fields dynamically based on User form/edit or role while creating or updating users.
I have installed the plugin but I still not able to see the dynamic changes
Check that the plugin has been correctly uploaded, installed and activated.
Contributi e sviluppo
“ACF: Dynamic User Role” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Refactored code and tested on WP 6.1.1 and ACF 6.1.1
Tested on wp 6.0.3
Refactored code and fixed minor bug
- Test on WordPress 5.9.3
- Tested with the latest ACF version
Minor plugin changes
- update the pugin name
- No functional changes, this update simply modifies the short description in plugin file to match what is written in the readme file description