With the request that search engines ask around images, is difficulty to manager the right sizes and have a good crop for each image size that we have on our theme.
With that in mind, we create an option to replace just one size of the image, then when the image shows up on mobile or tablet, it will show de crop that you uploaded instead the one that WordPress made.
We add filters and actions mainly on backend. Any updates on that will be here.
Filters on Front end
To turn off the filter, just add a filter (‘CRI_change_sizes_attr’ and ‘CRI_change_srcset_attr’) returning false.
- Upload the entire
change-responsive-images-rvfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Media Description, and set the name and descriptions for all images that WordPress create.
- Go to media library click the image that you want to change and click Edit more details.
- Use the function get_attachment_picture.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Responsive Images” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Fix Readme.txt
- Option to set which images that will be used for responsive purpose.
- Option to set which images can be replaced.
- Option to set the default image attribute sizes and another for loops.
- Small Fix for calculate images sizes in loops.
- Fix error on save images.
- Fix max image width for ‘srcset’
- Change the name Media Descriptions to Media Options.
- Create function get_attachment_picture. It works exactly as wp_get_attachment_image but instead return an image tag with srcset and sizes, it returns a picture tag, with the sources.
- Create a better layout for Media Descriptions.
- Add an option at the panel to disable the filter to ‘srcset’ and ‘sizes’ attributes.
- Add a function to check if all the files in images metadata are available.