If you want a set of enterprise grade integrations with marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Walmart then stop looking. You’ve just found the perfect solution.
Since 2009 Magento, Shopify and Bigcommerce users have been trusting ChannelUnity to automate managing single or multiple marketplaces, save them time and give them the opportunity to increase sales.
ChannelUnity transforms your WooCommerce store into a powerful multichannel sales and inventory management system.
Automate management of your product listings on 30+ online marketplaces around the world including Amazon, eBay, Walmart, NewEgg and Wayfair. Create new product listings with ease using your WooCommerce product data.
Retain WooCommerce as your central hub for online order fulfilment. All orders are imported automatically into your store with stock reduced and available inventory updated across all active sales channels providing maximum protection against overselling.
ChannelUnity’s lightweight plugin, class leading automation and cloud infrastructure minimises performance impact on WooCommerce and gives you more time.
Real-time synchronisation of product data and stock quantity between WooCommerce and options for 30+ global marketplaces.
Orders from all connected marketplaces imported automatically into WooCommerce retaining a single fulfilment process for all online orders.
Connect up existing marketplace listings and active items in WooCommerce.
Supports Parent and Child/Variation products.
List on 30+ marketplaces worldwide.
Amazon Competitive Automatic Re-pricing included as standard.
Standard eBay listing templates included alongside a powerful listing template designer.
Listing inventory tools give flexibility to list low inventory quantities to encourage customers to buy quickly before the item is out of stock whilst Stop Sell limit settings give control over point at which to stop selling fast moving items to avoid overselling.
Shipping an order in WooCommerce automatically notifies the marketplace.
Find out more about ChannelUnity features at https://www.channelunity.com/woocommerce-multichannel-integration/
Pricing – This plugin connects your WooCommerce store to your ChannelUnity account and is provided free. Contact a ChannelUnity integrations expert for your service quote – https://www.channelunity.com/channelunity-pricing/
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wc_cu_plugindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to the ChannelUnity tab to sign up for a new account.
- If you have an account already visit https://kb.channelunity.com/article/connect-woocommerce/ for instructions to link your account.
Please note: This plugin communicates with the remote service at my.channelunity.com.
It also validates email addresses via www.stopforumspam.com
How does it work?
Please go to www.channelunity.com for a full explanation of how ChannelUnity works and how to integrate the plugin. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributi e sviluppo
“Amazon, eBay, NewEgg, Walmart and more. WooCommerce Multichannel Integration by ChannelUnity” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “Amazon, eBay, NewEgg, Walmart and more. WooCommerce Multichannel Integration by ChannelUnity” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Support for the latest version of WordPress
- Support for WooCommerce 7.0.1
- Support for the latest version of WordPress
- Remove ChannelUnity email block function
- Bugfix variation product fields sent incorrectly to CU account
- Improved integration with some shipping plugins
- Validation checks
- Remove duplicated webhooks check
- Bugfix ChannelUnity email block function
- Support for WooCommerce v3.3.0 webhooks
- Remove data from CU from custom fields if deleted in Woo
- Handle new bundled product data
- Bugfix for empty custom field data
- Add option to prevent email system using @channelunity email addresses
- Update to custom fields for variation parents and default values
- Remove duplicate webhooks, recactivate failed ones
- Bugfix for variation items with no variation data
- Category IDs in API
- Move ChannelUnity to its own menu
- Custom main product fields
- Extra hidden variation fields
- First release