Plugin is easy to use: just install it, use short code [email] and it just works. If you want multiple email addresses go to the settings page and create your custom email address and use the short code referenced. Will be similar to [email name=”cfe-example”]. Simple to add a subject line with subject parameter in shortcode [email name=”cfe-example” subject=”My Email Subject Line”]
Source code will look like this: <span class=”cfe-jsemail”><a href=”#”>loading…</a></span>
Protects aganist headless browsers PhantomJS, SlimerJS and Selenium that use default agent.
- install and activate the plugin on the Plugins page
- use short code [email] or [email name=”cfe-example”] or [email name=”cfe-example” subject=”My Email Subject Line”] in your pages, posts, or widgets where you want to display your mailto email address.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Cloak Front End Email” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “Cloak Front End Email” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Fixed bug, cloak front end email was making WordPress top admin to disappear in 4.3.1
- Reformatted Ajax call
- Added ability to have multiple email addresses. Includes an admin settings page for adding custom or additional email addresses for the front end of your website with an easy short code [email name=”cfe-example”]. Now detects PhantomJS and SlimerJS agents and keeps emails safe from headless browsers.
- Fixed bug, allow dot in email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admin bug fix
- Database prefix update
- Fixed browser compatibly issues
- Fixed browser compatibly issues with mailto link not opening mail client.
- Optimized admin email ajax call.
- Protects aganist headless browser Selenium.
- Admin Shortcode XXS fix.
- Administrator role is only user that can access settings page. (if you need other user roles to access settings page please submit a feature request)