What Is Crypto Payment Processor?
Crypto Payment Processor acts as a bridge between the merchant’s website and the cryptocurrency network, allowing the merchant to receive payments in the form of cryptocurrency.
What kind of services we are providing on our plugin?
- 100% free plugin
- No bank account requires
- No chargebacks
- Accept crypto payments from all over the world
- Accept all major cryptocurrencies
- Multiple wallets support
- Free customer support
- Low transaction fee
Configuration of Plugin
- Go to the sidebar of wordpress’s admin panel.
- Click the Woocommerce option and select Settings.
- Now, you will need to locate the Payments section in Settings.
- You’ll find a Coinremitter plugin there.
- Click Manage at the end of the same line.
- The configure settings page will be opened.
- TITLE: The title written by you will appear on the checkout page.
- DESCRIPTION: You can add a few details to tell the customer something important before the customer takes any step during checkout.
- ORDER STATUS: Set the order status, when customers successfully make a payment using cryptocurrency.
- INVOICE EXPIRY TIME IN MINUTES: If you’ve set the value to 30 then the generated invoice will expire after 30 minutes.
- That’s all, save the setting.
How to link a Coinremitter wallet on your website?
- First you install and activate this plugin. Read installation instructions first
- click on the sidebar menu name “Coinremitter”
- Click on Add Wallet. It will open a popup
- You need to select a coin. Options will be like BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, TRON, USDT ERC20, DASH, etc.
- For API key and Password You can get it from your coinremitter account. Please follow this instruction to create a wallet. How to create a wallet in Coinremitter ?
- Paste the API key and Password from your Coinremitter wallet
- Exchange Rate Multiplier: We suggest you set it to 1. For instance, if you set it to 1.10, then prices for cryptocurrencies will be increased by 10%, and you can set it to 0.95 in this text box for a 5% discount.
- Minimum Invoice Value: Setting the minimum invoice limit is necessary, The generated invoice won’t be less than the minimum invoice limit.
- Now click on VERIFY & ADD.
- Congratulations! You have successfully linked your wallet. It will display the wallet on the same page
- Now you can accept and receive payments in your wallet.
- You can also add multiple wallets the same way for other coins
- If you want to remove your wallet then click on the Remove button. It will just disconnect your wallet from your WordPress but you can still use the same credential in the future.
- If you want to change the password of your wallet first you have to change the password of that wallet from your Coinremitter wallet then you can change it on your WordPress site
How to withdraw coin?
Withdrawal is only available on our official website only. You can log in to your account on Coinremitter and withdraw coins from there
- First you must have to install woocommerce plugin and have to activate it first.
- Click on the PLUGIN option (you will find It In the sidebar).
- Then select on ADD NEW option (you will find it on the top of the page)
- After selecting that option new page will pop up and it shows you different plugins. You must click on the search option and type Coinremitter Crypto Payment Processor.
- After finding the plugin click on the INSTALL NOW and Install it.
- After the completion of the plugin, click on ACTIVATE. When you activate our plugin you will see COINREMITTER appear in the sidebar.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed our plugin on your website.
Which cryptocurrencies are supported in this plugin?
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Binance (BSC), Ethereum, Monero, Dogecoin, Dash, Testcoin, Tron, USDT (TRC20), USDT (ERC20).
Can I accept multiple coins on my WordPress website?
Yes! you can accept multiple coins in your WordPress websites. As per the different coin wallets which you have created on your WordPress website.
Can I withdraw my coin to my external wallet ?
Yes! we are offering this functionality. You can do it from our official website only.
Can I accept cryptocurrency without registering myself on Coinremitter ?
No, you can not. if you want to register yourself then click on this link Coinremitter
What credentials do I need to accept coins on my WordPress website?
All you have to do is to fill up the API key and password in order to accept coins on your WordPress website. if you don’t know how to create an API key and password then click on this link Coinremitter
Do I need to install woocommerce plugin to this plugin?
Yes! you have to install woocommerce before using/installing Coinremitter plugin
How can I test this plugin?
You can link the test coin wallet. Coinremitter will give you 10 TCN as free credit for testing purposes. Read More
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Coinremitter Crypto Payment Processor” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
This is the first version of the CoinRemitter Crypto Payment Processor Plugin.