Complianz – Terms and Conditions is a stand-alone plugin from Complianz. A simple, but in-depth wizard will configure a Terms and Conditions page for your website or for those of your clients.
- Una procedura guidata semplice ma approfondita per configurare i Termini e Condizioni specifici alle tue esigenze o a quelle dei tuoi clienti.
- Includes specific paragraphs for affiliate marketing, WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads, digital and physical goods and services, and other variables.
- Optional are sections about minimum age requirements, a return policy, accessibility policy and user created content, for example.
- Un completo Termini e Conditzioni applicabile alla maggior parte delle imprese e per scopi personali, con possibilità di modifica se necessario.
- Can be used stand-alone or fully integrated with the Complianz – GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent plugin.
Manca qualcosa o ha dei suggerimenti? Segnali un problema o faccia una richiesta su GitHub.
- Vai su “plugins” nella tua Dashboard di WordPress, e faccia clic su “aggiungi nuovo”
- Carichi il file .zip scaricato e attivi il plugin
- Navigate to Tools -> Terms and Conditions and follow the instructions
- If you already have Complianz GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent installed: Please visit Complianz -> Terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT! Complianz – Terms and Conditions can help you meet compliance requirements, but you as the user must nonetheless ensure that you have all the necessary configurations in place.
Questo plugin fornisce 1 blocco.
- Legal document - Complianz Terms & conditions
Complianz mantiene una knowledgebase in continua crescita su questioni legali e di privacy presso complianz.io
Can I translate the Terms and Conditions?
The pages are fully translatable, but come standard in many languages. The Terms & Conditions will default to your WordPress language. For multiple languages you can use WPML, Polylang and other translation plugins. To translate directly to your language, help us out as an editor or translate locally with Loco Translate for example.
Can I edit the Terms and Conditions?
You can always go back to the wizard to adjust your configuration. You can also edit the text by unsynching with the wizard in the right colum of Gutenberg or Classic Editor.
Can I style the Terms and Conditions?
The Terms & Conditions have their own CSS classes, but by default will be styled by your theme’s settings.
What are Terms and Conditions
Contributi e sviluppo
“Complianz – Termini e Condizioni” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“Complianz – Termini e Condizioni” è stato tradotto in 32 lingue. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- September 26th 2023
- Improvement: change ‘countries’ into ‘jurisdiction’
- September 5th 2023
- Fix: Block Editor dropping styles in unsynced mode
- Improvement: Custom Withdrawal Form default on ‘no’
- Improvement: WordPress tested up to 6.3
- Improvement: MPDF library update for PHP version support
- Improvement: Bitnami compatibility
- Improvement: compatibility with Loco Translate
- New: Adjustment to Burst Statistics upgrade recommendation
- Fix: Hyperlinks
- New: branding update
- Fix: when selecting another communications language in the wizard, then the current active language, both languages would show up instead of just the selected
- Improvement: own withdrawal form
- Fix: inconsistent result when using 16 as minimum age
- Fix: support for symlinked configurations
- Improvement: small textual changes
- Minor bug fixes
- Tested up to 6.1
- Fix: not declared variable in combination with Complianz integration
- Requires PHP version upgraded to 7.2
- Fix: shortcode suggestion on dashboard
- New design
- Tested up to 6
- Improvement: email obfuscation with character reversal icw CSS
- Bumped tested up to
- Fix: change settings link class, to ensure it doesn’t conflict
- Fix: text in terms & conditions regarding contact options did not cover all options
- Improved integration with Complianz
- Fix: Gutenberg shortcode not recognized
- Fix: WordPress basepath detection in pdf generation
- Fix: php 8 compatibility
- Fix: pdf generated correcly when document is edited, props @gary5709.
- Improvement: UX changes to reflect optimization efforts in Complianz.
- Fix: upper/lowercase incompatibility preventing download of pdf, props @Anticosti.
- Fix: Changes in refund period variables
- New: Changed support URL
- Fix: liability amount not replaced with actual amount.
- New: Terms and conditions downloadable as PDF
- New: redirect to settings page after activation
- fix: hooks renamed
- fix: updated date stored in same variable as Complianz document date
- Improvement: Header height in wizard in Safari
- Improvement: Fixes syntax error in some configurations
- Nuovo: generatore di Termini e condizioni per WordPress.