This plugin helps you to have a more beautiful login page.
Features of the plugin include adding shadows to the login box, using different styles for the login page, changing fonts, and more.
It will also be added to the plugin in the near future
Current plugin features
- Choose login page design from 6 designs
- Ability to set the login page wallpaper by address or upload
- Change the default WordPress logo to your liking
- Change the logo link to the main page of the site
- Add shadows to the input box
- Change the login page font
- Change login page address
- Displays an error message to the user when the login page changes and the user tries to log in with the default addresses
- Select access error screen design
- Display floating social networks with the ability to open and close
- Remove the language switch button on the login page
- WordPress 4.7 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to CWLP Settings > configure any available options > save settings
- You can now view the changes made to the login page by going to your site login page
How to configure the plugin?
- Plugin settings are simple and easy to do. Just enter the CWLP settings section from the WordPress dashboard, and after changing the available options, click Save Settings.
Are your plugin features limited?
- No, some parts are limited, but more features and options will be added in future versions of the plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Creative WP Login Page” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
6.0 – 2022-05-25
- Added a login security section to change the admin address to your liking
- Ability to display the message when the user logs in with the default WordPress URLs
- Ability to choose error screen design between 3 designs
- Go to the plugin settings page after activating the plugin
- Improved and added new translations
- Fixed some issues in the social networking widgets section
- Improved plugin performance
- Improved compatibility with WordPress version 6
5.1 – 2022-05-20
- Added new style : Technology
- Fix some problem in custom background image
- Update plugin translate
5.0 – 2022-05-14
- Add option to select background image via upload or URL
- Change the appearance of the settings page
- Improved Elementor compatibility
- Compatibility with WordPress version 6
- Fixed some issues and improved plugin performance
4.1 – 2022-03-07
- Fix eroor with php 7.2 and older
4.0 – 2022-01-30
- Added an option to remove the language change section found in WordPress version 5.9
3.4 – 2022-01-29
- More compatibility with wordpress 5.9
3.3 – 2022-01-28
- Compatibility with wordpress 5.9
3.2 – 2022-01-19
- Change readme file and tested up to wordpress 5.8.3
3.1 – 2021-12-29
- Fix Undefined variable $opt on php v8
3.0 – 2021-10-08
- Fix the link of the settings button below the plugin name in the WordPress plugins section.
- Fix jQuery not defined error in login page.
- New ability: Now you can upload your custom logo to replace with default wordpress logo in login page.
- Optimized CSS plugin settings page
IMPORTANT For optimal database, the new version comes with a complete delete option. If you remove the plugin completely from your site, all tables created by the Creative WP login page plugin will also be removed.
2.0 – 2021-10-04
- New plugin setting page design ( add tabbed content )
- New feuture: Floating social toolbar widget
- Update Language strings
1.0 – 2021-09-29
- First Release