Our Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway was built with the core values of Cryptocurrency in mind with regards to anonymity and security. The plugin seamlessly enables your store to accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and more, right away by simply adding your Wallet addresses.
The plugin was created to solve a solution that we and several merchants were facing, which was a gateway that respects customer privacy, no external redirects, seamless integration, has no middleman fees, and we achieved it. Over the years our plugin has been improved to also offer Zeroconf support enabling customers to instantly receive their products without risk to the merchant.
- Provide a list of your own Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrency wallet addresses or use a Block.io premium account (get our HD Wallet Add-on to receive payments directly to HD wallets such as Electrum, Mycelium, Trezor, or Ledger Wallet)
- Keep the customer on your website: No redirection to third-party websites or iframes during checkout.
- Keep your data: No need to give customer data to a third party.
- Optional payment completion at zero confirmations using transaction confidence metrics.
- Set per-currency maximum order amount thresholds for zeroconf payments.
- Collect refund addresses during checkout.
- Support for all WooCommerce store currencies except Lao KIP.
- Supported exchange rate APIs: Bitcoinaverage, Bitcoincharts, Bitfinex, BitPay, BitTrex, Blockchain.info, CoinCap, Coindesk, CoinGecko, GDAX, Shapeshift, Kraken, Luno.com. OKCoin.com, OKCoin.cn, Poloniex
- Apply discounts and markups individually for each currency.
- Integrated into WooCommerce order emails and admin backend.
- WordPress Multisite compatible
- Supports “WooCommerce Currency Switcher” and “Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce“
- No full node required – choose between different blockchain data providers or connect to your own private Esplora or Insight API instance
HD Wallet Add-on features [premium]
- Accept more cryptocurrencies such as Monero, Dash, and Vertcoin.
- Derive a virtually unlimited number of addresses from the extended public key of your wallet.
- Generates one address per order automatically.
- The payments from your customers go straight into your own HD wallet such as Electrum, Trezor, Ledger Nano, or any other wallet with HD support.
You can get the HD Wallet Add-on on our website.
Ethereum and ERC-20 Add-on features [premium]
- Accept ERC-20 cryptocurrencies or tokens such as Ether (ETH), Tether USD (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), Dai (DAI), Gem Exchange and Trading (GXT), and many more.
- Web3 wallet support allows your customers to easily pay with the click of a button from their wallets such as MetaMask, Brave Browser, WalletConnect, Torus, Fortmatic.
- Ethereum fallback address allows you to receive all payments into a single Ethereum address.
You can get the Ethereum and ERC-20 Add-on on our website.
Pay for development to add support for additional cryptocurrencies:
- Install the plugin into your WordPress website.
- Add cryptocurrency addresses in the Address List in the settings.
- Choose a payment processing API that will be used to check the blockchain for incoming payments
- Enable the payment gateway in the settings and click save.
- Disable internal WordPress Cron jobs and setup external Cron jobs (recommended)
Optionally you may navigate through the settings to customize the payment gateway to your preferences. If you are using the HD Wallet Add-on, you can add the master public key of your wallet instead of adding addresses to the address list in step 2.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- WordPress tested up to 6.0.2
- WooCommerce tested up to 6.8.2
- Fix error on uninstall
- Add currency name to fatal payment processing api error for better debugging
- Improved blockchair processing api payment detection
- Rename cw_get_template to fix possible function name conflicts
- Do not redirect to Setup Wizard for existing users
- Do some code refactoring in the Setup Wizard class
- WordPress tested up to 6.0.1
- WooCommerce tested up to 6.7.0
- Add a simple Setup Wizard for better on-boarding
- Fix incoming transaction detected message is incorrectly shown in checkout in theme twenty-twenty-one