If you want to quickly show/hide/rename most of the functionalities in WooCommerce, this is the right plugin for you.
Custom Conditions For WooCommerce is a modern and simple way to change most of the functionalities in WooCommerce.
🔥 Features 🔥
- Hide / Show Add to Cart button on every page separately
- Hide / Show Product prices on every page separately
- Hide / Show Product prices on Google Search
- Hide / Show Coupon code on every page separately
- Hide / Show Descriptions tabs
- Hide / Show specific Checkout fields
- Change name on Add to Cart button on every page separately
- Much more coming soon…
How to use
After activation, move to WooCommerce -> Custom Conditions and begin to configure your WooCommerce sections.
The support is exclusively limited to the wordpress.org support forum.
🔝 CODING STANDARDS 🔝
Custom Conditions For WooCommerce has your website performance in mind – every script and style is minified and loaded conditionally.
🌟 Check our other plugins 🌟
- Go to Settings > Plugins in your administrator panel.
- Search for Custom Conditions For WooCommerce
- Click install.*
- Download the zip file.
- Login to your
- Open your plugins bar and click
- Click the
custom-conditions-for-woocommercefrom your downloads folder
- All done, now activate the plugin
- Go to WooCommerce -> Custom Conditions and configure it ( or click on Settings )
- Save, and you’re all good.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Can I use Custom Conditions For WooCommerce plugin with any WordPress theme?
Yes, the Custom Conditions for WooCommerce plugin is compatible with all of the themes.
I don’t see the changes for Google prices
That change won’t affect your website immediately. Instead, it will affect it when Google robots re-crawl your website again. That can take up to 40 days.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Custom Conditions For WooCommerce” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
[ 1.0.4 ] – 2021.07.27
- Decreased version of PHP
[ 1.0.3 ] – 2021.07.26
- Compatibility with all of the themes
[ 1.0.0 ] – 2021.07.09
- Plugin created and published