Dashing Memberships provides an easy, no fuss way of adding powerful membership features to your LearnDash e-learning course site without the hassle of setting up a complicated and full-blown membership plugin. Simply install, and protect pages and posts according to your existing LearnDash courses
** Why Dashing Memberships by Ristretto Apps?**
- No messing around with complex membership plugin rules and roles!
- Remove a member from LearnDash and they’re automatically removed from any non-LearnDash content you’ve protected with our plugin
- Rely completely on LearnDash’s native checkout system for one-time course sales and course subscriptions
- Simple User Management
- Performance Focused and Light-Weight
- Gutenberg Compatible
- PLUS more….
Features Coming Soon
- Member Dashboard
- Detailed Member Tracking Reports
- Whatever else you want, send us a message!
Note: This plugin is actively being developed. We’re far from done and are adding new features, functionality, and fixes daily. If there’s a feature you want but we don’t have yet, please let us know
Why We Made Dashing Memberships by Ristretto Apps.
We made Dashing Memberships because we wanted a simple way to add some membership features to a LearnDash site we run without having to install and setup a big complicated membership plugin that integrates with LearnDash.
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the LearnDash Settings menu of your WordPress Administration area and edit your protection message as you see fit.
- In your Edit Page or Post screen, look for the Dashing Memberships box below the editor and select which LearnDash courses you’d like to use to protect this page/post with. Doing so will ensure that only members of those LearnDash courses will be able to see this page/post (with the exception of site administrators)
Contributi e sviluppo
“Dashing Memberships” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Fixed bug that causes site crash on activation if LearnDash not installed
- Released first version