DD Simplest Maintenance Mode Plugin
Displays a maintenance or Coming Soon Page for anyone who’s not logged in for WordPress Blog
The login page gets excluded so that you can login if necessary.
- Simple & Free Maintenance and Coming Soon Page.
- Blog Name and Admin Email are shown the Coming Soon Page
- Activate Plugin to Put Website/Blog on Maintenance and Deactivate to Disable
- Login URL (domain/wp-login.php) is Excluded and Also Logged in User (who can edit posts) are Excluded from Maintenance
- No Data is Taken and Collected, This is a Free Plugin, No Paid Plans and No Charges to Use it.
Leave Your Suggestions for Improvement
If You have Any Type of Suggestions for the Plugin, You Can Submit them in the Support Section of Plugin
Reuse and Editing
If Anyone trying to use it and Customizing it, They need to Credit the Author
- Upload the plugin folder (dd-maintenance-mode) to the `/wp-content/plugins directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin to Enable the Maintenance Mode on Your Website through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Is DD Simplest Maintenance Mode Plugin Free?
Yes, This Maintenance & Comming Soon Plugin is Absolutely Free Forever.
How to turn on/off Maintenance Mode?
Just Deactivate the plugin
Are There any Paid Plans?
NO, It is 100% Free, But You Can Make Donations to Support the Plugin Author
Contributi e sviluppo
“DD Simple Maintenance & Coming Soon Mode – Clean, Easy & 100% Free” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
2.6 : 16th February, 2022
- Fixed: Page not found error caused by recent wordpress changes
2.5 : 27th July, 2021
- Fixed: Allowed access to xmlrpc
- Fixed: WP Cron Job not running while in maintenance
2.4 : 4th February, 2021
- Added: Backend access to other users who can edit posts (authors, editors, contributers etc
- Added: Admin notice for other users about maintenance mode
- Fixed: responsiveness Design
- update: added support for latest wordpress versions
2.1 : 31st August, 2020
- Few Optimizations in Design & Plugin Files
2.0 : 31st August, 2020
- More Clean Design, Cleaner & Less Amount of Code, Reduced Page Size
- First Release of Plugin.