Set different menus for different users, custom urls, pages, posts, page templates, post types, categories, taxonomies, devices etc.
How to set a different menu?
Different menu in different pageshas easy setup settings page layout.
- Different Menus can easily
deletefrom it’s settings page.
Custom Linksoption will help you to set different menu to anywhere in the site. You can set here 4 defferent logic: Exact url, Page Id, post-name or you may set url part like this
%/en%. (Screenshot 3)
- Ability to add different menu in
Right to Left (rtl) Page,
404 (page not found),
Search pagesetc all pages.
- Different menu can be set also on
- You can set
user rolesin every different menus. So only selected user roles will see the menu.
- Menu Duplicator option. You can easily duplicate any menu.
- Ajax live update and modern style
- Including above features.
Set different menus in different devices(
- Set Different menus for
different countries. For this, you can use multilangual menu very easily without Google Menu Translator.
- Search option in all tabs.
- Set different menu from a
- Backup and Restore settings options (screenshot-6.png).
- Unlimited different menus can be created.
Disable menuoption to disable a different menu temporarily.
Elementorheader and footer navigation.
You can buy the premium from here
More plugins you may like
- AI Content Writing Assistant (Content Writer, ChatGPT, Image Generator) All in One
- Export WP Page to Static HTML/CSS
- Pipe ReCaptcha
- Divi MailChimp Extension
- Menu import & export pro
Step 1: Active the plugin.
Step2: Go to plugins settings page with: Dashboard > Settings > Different Menus
Step3: Click on
Add different menu button and select a menu from selectbox. Which menus you have created on nav menu page (Appearence> Menus) these menus you will see here.
Step4: After done step3 then click on
Step5: Check every options you want to set the menu. And save it.
Step6: Go to desired page, and see magic.
How do I install the plugin?
- Download the different-menus-in-different-pages.zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the
different-menus-in-different-pagesdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. After activating the plugin you will auto redirect to the plugin’s settings page.
How do I backup the plugin
It is paid feature.
You can backup settings by following steps:
Please note: When you will restore the previous settings then previous settings will be removed.
Step1: Go to Dashboard> Settings> Different Menus
Step2: On the bottom left corner, will will see the button called “Backup or Restore”. Click on it
Step3: Backup: Click on “Backup settings” button. The you will see a file will download.
Step4: Restore: You will see a file upload field below from “Backup settings” button. Select the desired backup file and upload it. When restore done the the page will reload.
Where can I get support?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the
Different Menu in Different PagesPlugin’s support forum.
Or you can contact us on our site https://myrecorp.com
Contributi e sviluppo
“Different Menu in Different Pages – Control Menu Visibility” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “Different Menu in Different Pages – Control Menu Visibility” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
2.2.2 – 27 January 2023
- Fixed some little issue.
- Update all countries flags in css.
- Updated readme.txt
2.2.1 – 17 September 2021
- Fixed an critical issue.
2.2.0 – 6 July 2021
- Added “Custom Links” option to the settings tab.
2.1.7 – 1 June 2021
- Increase the max subpages listing numbers to unlimited in pages tab.
2.1.6 – 6 April 2021
- Added url preview on mouse over and fixed little issues.
2.1.5 – 5 April 2021
- Fixed pages selecting issue.
2.1.4 – 17 May 2020
- Fixed notices not closing issue.
- Fixed wrong menu appearing issue in template pages.
2.1.2 – 14 April 2020
- Fixed general tab not working issue
- Other plugin breaking issue such as smtp plugins
2.1.1 – 10 April 2020
- Fixed general tab not working issue
2.1.0 – 10 April 2020
- Added parent category and sub category post’s menu visibility system
- Added parent pages and sub pages menu visibility system
- Removed freemius.
- Increase different menus limit.
- Added “Check all” option in condition tabs.
- Fixed indexing issue.
1.0.4 – 16 September 2019
- Fixed saved page showing issue while changing pagination.
1.0.3 – 10 September 2019
- Fixed page selection issue while changing pagination.
- Added Menu Duplicator option in plugin settings page and in menu page .
- Added Menu Duplicator screenshot.
1.0.2 – 5 July 2019
- Fixed mobile modal disappeared issue.
1.0.1 – 2 July 2019
- Added different menu for devices option in settings page. It will really help set different menus in different device.
1.0.0 – 30 June 2019
- Initialize the plugin