Digiwidgets is an online image-editor that makes it easy for anybody to add and edit images on their wordpress website. While Digiwidgets incorporates popular image-editing tools such as filters and cropping, it also has more photoshop-style features such as history-tracking, multiple layers, google fonts, and its most important feature – predefined templates.
The template feature is for designers/developers who create WordPress websites for clients and want their clients to be able to easily add/edit images on their website. No more distorted, squashed or wrong-sized images. With Digiwidgets, you can create a ‘template’ for each image area on a website (bio pic, header image, content slider…) so your clients can create their own images without your help and without expensive photoshop software.
- Predefined templates and one custom template (specifically sized spaces to fit images into)
- Multiple layers (of images and text, easy to change layer order)
- Google fonts (add interesting and fun fonts to your images)
- History tracking for the life of the project (can undo all the way back to the beginning… even if it started months ago)
- Filters (including grayscale, brightness, and contrast)
- Resize and rotate images and text
- Flip images horizontally or vertically
- Add borders to images or the entire canvas
Checkout http:digiwidgets.com/buy-now/ to look into getting a premium version of the plugin with even more features.
- Unlimited custom templates
- Cropping (rectangle and circle cropping)
- More filters (including remove white and opacity)
- Viewable history – view all the history for the project and navigate easily to any point therein
- Download the zip file from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/digiwidgets-fv.zip
- Unzip to your wp-content/plugins directory under the wordpress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What should I do if I have a problem with DigiWidgets?
Please go to https://digiwidgets.com/feedback/ and voice your concerns or problems.
- Where can I see more detailed documentation of what DigiWidgets can do?
Please see https://digiwidgets.com/wordpress-image-widget-documentation/ for further documentation.
- What are all the features that are available with DigiWidgets?
Please see https://digiwidgets.com/wordpress-image-editor-features/ for a full list of features that DigiWidgets has to offer.
Contributi e sviluppo
“DigiWidgets Image Editor” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Current Version.
- Fixed problem with adding images
- Template Label Renaming
- Fixed Template Problems
- Faster loading of project menu
- Now added loading animation
- Added Canvas Switching inside the editor
- Modified editor menu layout
- Renamed Feedback tab to Support tab also included new tutorials button that takes you to DigiWidget’s Tutorial webpage
- Fixed issue with multisite usage not working properly.
- Changed some font styles to be more wordpress like.
- Fixed some problems with flywheel users.
- Fixed issue where thumbnail images were being cached in the projects page.
- Fixed caching problems that were happening when you would save an image.
- Renamed database versioning so that it does not mess with the paid plugin.
- Redid the way project thumbnails are cached on the main projects page.
- Fixed Problem with referencing wp_upload_dir() function.
- Changed naming conventions for the plugin. Image created by editor now has a name reflective of the project title and the original image retains its name.
- Fixed a problem with text that prevented saving and using history on re-open.
- Release iniziale