Sometime you just want to disable any user without having to delete his account permanently. This plugin allows you to disable any user from logging in. You can always re-enable them.
When a disabled user logs on, the error message on wordpress login page will pop up stating the account is being disabled.
For enhanced version with the ability to set user expiry date, please visit the Official page.
- Download the latest version of this plugin from this page.
- Extract the zip file and upload the uncompressed folder underneath your WordPress plugins folder (wp-content/plugins).
- Activate the plugin from wordpress admin screen.
- Go to the plugin settings and disable any user as you like. (by default, all users are enabled)
- Save the settings
Soon to be added
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Disable User” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- initial release*
- fix major bug. cannot re-enable user *