Allows you to discourage search engines by url to prevent you from forgetting to turn off the “Search Engine Visibility” setting when going between development and live instances.
- A field to enter in as many domains as needed
- An icon in the admin bar to display if the current page is indexable for convenience and debugging
- A checkbox to hide the icon in the admin bar
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Make sure “Search Engine Visibility” is unchecked
- Add your development environment URL(s) or any url you want to be not indexable. You can do partial urls such as “staging.” to cover all staging. subdomains.
- Hover the eye icon in the admin bar to make sure it is set up correctly.
For Example: if my live site was google.com and my development site was dev.google.com I would enter dev.google.com in the field.
Installation & Activation
- Upload the folder “discourage-search-engines-by-url” to your WordPress Plugins Directory (typically “/wp-content/plugins/”)
- Activate the plugin on your Plugins Page.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Discourage Search Engines by URL” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Trim URLs for a better experience
- Added support for php 5.2