Rimuove il fastidioso widget PHP Serve Happy dalla bacheca, quando viene attivato, o automaticamente, se è inserito nella directory mu-plugins.
è utilizzato il Versionamento Semantico MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH
Un semplice trucco, è quello di copiare il file dismiss-server.nag.php nella directory /wp-content/mu-plugins/ (se non esiste crearla) in modo che venga attivato automaticamente, anche durante il setup della prima installazione di WordPress.
Also, for translation functionality, put all files of the single languages (dismiss-server-nag-en_US.mo for example) that you need (not its parent directory) in the /wp-content/mu-plugins/ directory (create it if not exists) and will be loaded by default, they also, since first step installation of WordPress setup!
Notare che la funzionalità mu-plugins è disponibile a partire da WP 2.8+ o superiore, e non è presente in WP 2.7+ o precedente.
A proposito di
The code of this plugin is not written with a PHP framework, but manually, with a simple PHP editor compatible UTF-8 without BOM, and Unix LF. To avoid code corruption, do not edit it with WordPress embedded editor, or with any specifications incompatible editor. This author is exonerated from any responsibility or damage (directly or indirectly) caused and due to the use of this bad practice.
A proposito di me
Admin footer Version (rebranded) is developed by Luciano Croce, 13-years “officially” WordPress Plugins & Themes Developer Senior, Co-Autor of plugin Classic Editor, polyglot (based on english, french, spanish, german, portuguese, italian, ligurian), GTE en_GB & en_CA, PTE for Plugins & Themes in more languages, PTE for Italian WordPress.org & Plugins & Themes Directory, Local Manager of Ligurian Language Community for WP LIJ, Validator English (UK) for WordPress.com, translator for my & other projects, book author of TRUE DOS (the dark side of its history from the dark side of its users) Code Tweaker & Bug Hunter, Security Mechanic & WPMU Lover, Freelancer & Volunteer.
Tradotto da: Luciano Croce
Translators, except the similar strings “Release Date: January 11, 2019” or strings before latest version number “1.0.2” (for example), remember to leave all the other changelog strings commented in GlotPress “Meta” as “Found in changelog list item section” in english (copy from original -> suggest new translation) according to my disclaimer (read it after this section) all contributes are appreciated, and are credited!
Grazie a Pascal Birchler per i contributi sul codice.
Given that the more languages in which the readme.txt file is translated, the greater the possibility of reaching a larger number of people, even through the use of search engines, with the exception of the main descriptions, it is a good practice, not to translate the changelog of the file readme.txt file in the various languages different from en_US (except for the other English languages derived from English – this is not a rule – everyone is free to translate or not translate according to the indications of their own polyglots community) to standardize the understanding of its technical content, and not to introduce new errors due to the misunderstanding of its correct translation. It should also be added that a good compilation of it can be represented by the perspective of offering the best description possible on what it does, on its characteristics, and its functioning. This does not represent a condition / suggestion, but it indicates the motivation for which the changelog of this plugin was left in English.
This plugin does not collect or store any user related data or personally identifying information, does not set any cookies, and it does not connect to any third-party websites. It only uses functionality that is available in WordPress. In that terms does not affect your website’s users privacy in any way.
This plugin does not collect or store any user related data or personally identifying information, but does not do anything to make your site less GDPR compliant. I have done my best to ensure that is 100% GDPR compliant, but I’m not a lawyer, so can’t guarantee anything. To determine if your site is GDPR compliant, please consult an attorney.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Dismiss Serve Happy Nag” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Plugin approvato nella directory il giorno 11/01/2018
Le modifiche dettagliate sono disponibili su: GitHub.
Data di Rilascio: 11 Gennaio 2019
- Second release of the plugin
- Code refresh accodring new specifications
- Preemptive Support for WP 5.1-alpha/beta
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0+ or later
- Work with WordPress 5.0+ or later
Data di Rilascio: 11 Gennaio 2018
- First initial release of the plugin
- Preemptive Support for WP 5.0-alpha/beta
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9+ or later
- Work with WordPress 4.9+ or later
- Make sure that run under WP 4.9+ or greater
- Compatible with PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- Work with PHP 5.2.4 to 7.3+ ~ 7.4+ or later
- Make sure that run under PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- Compatible with MySQL 5.0.15 or greater
- Work with MySQL 5.5+ to 5.7+ ~ 8.0+ or later
- Make sure that run under MySQL 5.0.15 or greater
- Compatible with MariaDB 5.5+ or greater
- Work with MariaDB 5.5+ to 10.3+ ~ 10.4+ or later
- Make sure that run under MariaDB 5.5.20 or greater
- Compatible with load_plugin_textdomain Function
- Compatible with load_muplugin_textdomain Function
Data di Rilascio: 9 Gennaio 2018
- First initial development GitHub release
- Use the filter hook and not the action hook
- Compatible with GlotPress translations
- Translation files .mo included in plugin package
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite (MS)
- Work with WordPress Multisite (MS)
- Compatible with mu-plugins directory
- Work with mu-plugins directory
- Ready to the Famous 5 Minute Installation
- Work with first step installation setup
- Requires WordPress 4.9+ or greater
- Requires PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- Requires MySQL 5.0.15 or greater
- Requires MariaDB 5.5.20 or greater