The Donations for WooCommerce plugin facilitates acceptance of donations of varying amounts through your WooCommerce store. It adds a Donation product type that allows the end user to set the price.
If you like this plugin, please consider leaving a comment or review.
You may also like these plugins
WP Zone has built a whole bunch of plugins, add-ons, and themes. Check out other favorites here on the repository and don’t forget to leave a 5-star review to help others in the community decide.
- Product Sales Report for WooCommerce – setup a custom sales report for the products in your WooCommerce store with toggle sorting options. Including or excluding items based on date range, sale status, product category and id, define display order, choose what fields to include, and generate your report with a click.
- Export Order Items for WooCommerce – export the order details for each sale in your WooCommerce store. Simplify order fulfillment, generate accounting reports in a few clicks, and download into CSV format for readability and universal compatibility with Export Order Items.
- Replace Image – keep the same URL when uploading to the WordPress media library
- Force Update Check for Plugins and Themes -force Update Check for Plugins and Themes forces WordPress to run a theme and plugin update check whenever you visit the WordPress updates page
- Connect SendGrid for Emails – connect SendGrid for Emails is a third-party fork of (and a drop-in replacement for) the official SendGrid plugin
- Disable User Registration Notification Emails – when this plugin is activated, it disables the notification sent to the admin email when a new user account is registered.
- Inline Image Upload for BBPress – enables the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor for BBPress forum topics and replies and adds a button to the editor’s “Insert/edit image” dialog that allows forum users to upload images from their computer and insert them inline into their posts.
- Password Strength for WooCommerce – disables password strength enforcement in WooCommerce.
- Shortcodes for Divi – allows to use Divi Library layouts as shortcodes everywhere where text comes.
- Stock Export and Import for WooCommerce – generates reports on the stock status (in stock / out of stock) and quantity of individual WooCommerce products.
- Random Quiz Generator for LifterLMS – pull a random set of questions from your quiz so users never get the same question twice when retaking or setting up a practice quiz.
- WP and Divi Icons – adds over 660 custom outline SVG icons to your website. SVG icons are vector icons, so they are sharp and look good on any screen at any size.
- WP Layouts – the best way to organize, import, and export your layouts, especially if you have multiple websites.
- WP Squish – reduce the amount of storage space consumed by your WordPress installation through the application of user-definable JPEG compression levels and image resolution limits to uploaded images.
To view WP Zone’s premium WordPress plugins and themes, visit our WordPress products catalog page.
- Click “Plugins” > “Add New” in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for “Donations for WooCommerce”.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate Plugin”.
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Potent Donations for WooCommerce” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“Potent Donations for WooCommerce” è stato tradotto in 1 lingua. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Allow donations to be shipped (per customer request)
- Allow donation amount to be set to zero (per customer request)
- Add attributes support
- Show ‘downloadable’ box on the product settings page
- Add ‘show taxes’ option to the admin page and based on that setting unhide taxes options for the donations product
- Add escape functions
- Update tested up to for WooCommerce
- Other minor changes
- Update tested up
- Mixed minor changes on the admin page
- Fixes related to WooCommerce 3.0
- Updated donation product class for compatibility with WC 3.0
- Changed plugin name from “Donations for WooCommerce” to “Potent Donations for WooCommerce”
- Added donation amount increment option
- Disable AJAX add-to-cart functionality for donation products
- Override Add to Cart button text on single product page
- Made strings translatable
- Added option to disable donation amount field in cart
- Added review/donate notice and donate link
- Bugfix: Default amount field not visible in donation product options in WC 2.6.2
- Bugfix: Default amounts of $1,000+ not displaying
- Bugfix: Fatal error when WooCommerce isn’t active
- Bugfix: Amount field shown in catalog for products other than donations
- Bugfix: Amount field shown in cart for products other than donations
- Bugfix: Amount field missing step parameter
- Release iniziale