A shortcode which shows an gallery of downloadable images. The basic idea was to have an easy way to make some images available for download.
For a working demo see: http://plugins.funsite.eu/downloadable-gallerie/
[downloadable_images taxonomy="gallery" slug="wallpaper"]
The default for taxonomy is gallery, the default slug is “wallpaper”. So the above could also be used as
I use this plugin together with “Enhanced Media Library” (https://wordpress.org/plugins/enhanced-media-library/) which enables a taxonomy on the
media library (besides other features)
This plugin implements a custom thumbnail size of 300px width so probably you will have to regenerate thumbnails too. As a minimum for the
photo’s shown if they are already uploaded. New uploaded photo’s will generate this thumbnail automatically.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the shortcode to a page.
- regenerate thumbnails for the photo’s which you want to show.
I wanted to share some of my work as wallpaper and needed a simple and easy way to do this.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“downloadable gallery” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Some changes to the basic_plugin_class which, regretfully, isn’t allowed to have it’s own plugin anymore.
fixed some minor bugs
- rewrote the plugin to a classbased version avoiding clashes with other plugins
- made it translatable and added a dutch translation
- removed the fontello font and replaced it with an wordpress dashicon.
- First release