Easy Plugin for AdSense provides a very easy way to generate revenue from your blog using Google AdSense. With its full set of features, Easy Plugin for AdSense is perhaps the first plugin to give you a complete solution for everything AdSense-related.
- Easy Plugin for AdSense enforces the Google AdSense policy of not more than three adsense blocks per page.
- Easy Adsense provides Sidebar Widgets:
- For AdSense for content with custom title.
- For search with customizable text or image title.
- For Link Units.
- Easy Plugin for AdSense has a rich set of Options:
- Put Link Units or AdSense Blocks in header or footer.
- Suppress ads on all pages (as opposed to posts), or on the front/home page.
- Add a customizable mouse-over border decoration on ad blocks.
- Display adsense blocks based on the post length.
- Easy Plugin for AdSense lets you control over the positioning and display of AdSense blocks in each post or page.
- Easy Plugin for AdSense sports the simplest possible configuration interface — nothing more than cutting and pasting AdSense code, and with sensible defaults for the few options present, all with clear instructions.
- Easy Plugin for AdSense is internationalized with multiple languages supported.
Want more advanced features?
Try AdPushup – a complete dedicated platform that automatically and intelligently optimizes your ad layout using machine learning (think A.I.) and also gives you access to these problem-solving features –
- 1. Visual Ad Optimization
- 2. Advanced A/B Testing
- 3. User Experience Optimization
- 4. Intelligent Continuous Optimization
- 5. Analytics & Reporting
- 6. Segmentation & Personalization (coming soon!)
- 7. Support
P.S. AdPushup is a Google AdSense Certified Partner
A big “Thank You” to all my translators. Easy AdSense V2.6+ sports an Easy Translator interface that will make the maintenance of translations a breeze. Please take a look (by following the link on the plugin admin page inviting you to improve the existing translation) and update your translations, when you get a chance. This translation interface works only on WP2.8+; please report any issues you encounter so that I can improve it. Thanks!
The easiest way to install this plugin is to use the WordPress Admin interface. Go to your admin dashboard, find the “Plugins” menu, and click on “Add New”. Search for this plugin and click on “Install Now” and follow the WordPress instructions.
If you want to download it and manually install, you can again use the WordPress dashboard interface. First download the plugin zip file to your local computer. Then go to your admin dashboard, find the “Plugins” menu, and click on “Add New”. After clicking on the “Add New” menu item as above, click on “Upload” (below the title “Install Plugins” near the top). Browse for your downloaded zip file, upload it and activate the plugin.
Using Plugin Interface
Further updates (and Pro upgrades and module installations) to the plugin can be done easily from the plugin admin page itself, by clicking on the Updates button on the top right corner.
Although the Easy Plugin for AdSense plugin is designed to handle Google AdSense efficiently, there is nothing preventing you from using the text boxes to place any other kind of text in your blog posts and pages. In particular, you can use ad text from other providers, especially in the header and footer.
- Why doesn’t my home/front page show no ads?
Ads are inserted by attaching a filter to the contents. If your home/front page is made up of full posts, the content filter will apply and you will see ads. On the other hand, if your home/front page is made up of excerpts (snippets of post contents), the content filter doesn’t apply.
It is possible to apply the filter on excerpts as well. But then, we have to make sure that it applies only to the first three excerpts (to comply with Google policy). This feature is implemented in the Pro version of the plugin.
- I just activated the plugin. How come I don’t see any ads in my blog?
Note that you have to generate your adsense code from Google, and paste the entire code in the text boxes, replacing the existing text. There are three main text boxes corresponding to three ad locations – Lead-in, Mid-text and Lead-out. If you don’t want to use a particular location, please suppress it by selecting the appropriate option. Otherwise, the plugin will show a red box indicating where your ad would be shown.
If you just created the new Google AdSense code, it may not be active yet. Google takes about ten minutes or so before serving ads. Please try again later.
- I activated the plugin, and I see a lot of red boxes on my blog posts your ads will be inserted here. How do I get rid of them?
Easy Plugin for AdSense draws a red box on your blog posts to show where the ads would be shown if you entered the ad code on its admin page. This is meant to serve as a reminder for you to go to the admin page and enter the ad code. If you would like to suppress them, check the option “Suppress Placement Boxes” near the bottom of the admin page. The right thing to do, however, would be to enter your ad codes in the text boxes for each ad slot, or suppress the ad slot by selecting the corresponding “Show” option under the ad slot text box.
- The admin page is cluttered with links and information about the author. Any way to suppress them?
Please check the option “Kill author links on the admin page” near the bottom of the admin page if you find the links and info annoying.
- I cannot figure out how to suppress a particular ad slot. Do I have to display all three ad slots all the time?
Of course not. The option to suppress the ad slots is in the Ad Alignment panel.
- What are the different versions of the plugin?
Easy Plugin for AdSense is the freely distributed version of a premium plugin. The Pro version gives you more features — it lets you activate a filter to ensure that your ads show only on those pages that seem to comply with Google AdSense policies. It also lets you specify a list of computers where your ads will not be shown, in order to prevent accidental clicks on your own ads — one of the main reasons AdSense bans you. These features will minimize your chance of getting banned. It also has full support of mobile devices, and supports per category and per post ad suppression. The Pro version costs $7.95.
- How can I contact the plugin author if I need help?
This plugin uses a paid support model in order to manage the support load. Each support ticket will be charged at $0.95 for the Lite version (and for the Pro version after a short free support period). The support ticket is valid for 72 hours, and further follow-up questions will call for a new support ticket.
- I don’t understand the Pro features. Porn and site block – can’t you set those during Asdense ad setup?
What you have in AdSense is an ability to block ads from certain sites. For instance, if you don’t like ads from my site “thulasidas.com”, you can block them. What the pro version gives you is the ability to block ads to certain clients. That is, if you don’t want visitors from certain IP addresses see your ads (because they may click on too many of them, getting your AdSense account banned, for instance), you can with my plugin.
Porn block also is similar — Google lets you choose non-porn ads (I think). What my plugin does is to look at the content of your page, and block ads if it looks like a porn page. (This can happen if a spammer posts a porn kind of comment on your blog, which again may get your AdSense account banned.)
- The new placement option for lead-in adsense block in the header doesn’t work the way I like. Can you fix it?
Short answer: No, I couldn’t figure out how to do it better.
Long answer: This option works by adding an action to a hook in WordPress. I could not find a hook that would get activated right after the
<body>tag in the generated HTML, and right after the header image is placed (and before the sidebars are inserted). If you know the hook names, please let me know. Also, if your theme has “side” bars near the header and footer (north and south sidebars), there may be conflicts between
add_actionhooks resulting in unexpected behavior.
Note that the
End of Pageoptions are hacks that may not be compatible with the WordPress default widget for
Recent Postsor anything else that may use DB queries or loops. If you have problems with your sidebars and/or font sizes, please choose some other
- I get the error “Error locating or loading the defaults! Ensure ‘defaults.php’ exists, or reinstall the plugin.” What to do?
Please copy all the files in the zip archive to your plugin directory. The zip archive
easy-adsense-lite.?.??.zipcontains the directories
easy-adsense-lite/lang. You need all the files in the
easy-adsensedirectory. One of these files is the missing
langdirectory, on the other hand, is optional and is meant for international users.
- How can I control the appearance of the adsense using CSS?
<div>s that Easy Plugin for AdSense creates have the class attribute
adsense. Furthermore, they have class attributes like
adsense-ludepending on the type. You can set the style for these classes in your theme
style.cssto control their appearance.
- Why does my AdSense code disappear when I switch to a new theme?
One of my motivations in writing Easy Plugin for AdSense was the fact that every time I switched between themes, I had to regenerate the AdSense code to match my new colors. Since I often switched back to the original theme (when I would have to regenerate the code again), I wanted to keep the AdSense code per theme in my database. Now, with Easy Plugin for AdSense activated, I can switch among my themes without worrying about the AdSense color mismatch. This is what I meant when I said, “Remembers AdSense code and your options by theme, so that you don’t have to re-enter them if you play with multiple themes. [This feature provides a solution to Google’s unwillingness to let you modify and customize the AdSense code — you just store all the code variants in your blog database.]” as the most important feature of Easy Plugin for AdSense.
But this unfortunately means that you do have to set the code once whenever you switch to a new theme. I suppose I could have checked your database for some other AdSense code and presented it as defaults, but such complex logic usually results in less robust programs, and pain and suffering down the road.
- Can I control how the adsense blocks are formatted in each page?
Yes! Now, in V2.1+, you have more options (using Custom Fields) to control adsense blocks in individual posts/pages. Add custom fields with keys like
adsense-searchand with values like
noto have control how the Google adsense blocks show up in each post or page. A Custom Field
nosuppresses all AdSense ad blocks in the post or page.
- I find this *easy* plugin too complex with too many options. Any alternatives?
If you feel that the features of Easy Plugin for AdSense are a bit too much, consider my lean and mean AdSense plugin AdSense Now!
- I am having a difficult time getting the middle of post ads to show. They show in some posts, but not all of them. Any possible recommendations?
The middle ads are designed to show up only on long posts (of more than 20 paragraphs). Use the option to force the mid-text ads (in v1.82+) to override this length check.
- What happened to the modern bootstrap/AJAX interface? I really liked it and want it back.
The bootstrap/AJAX version of the plugin is still available as the Pro version.
Worked great before I upgraded to PHP 7.1.
Author hasn’t updated the plugin in 7 months and no word about whether it’ll receive an update soon and become compatible with PHP 7.1.
This shit storm of an app even after install leaves it’s widgets all over your sites having to invest time and money to get someone to remove the code! Pieces of shit!
After uninstalling the plugin two widgets are still on my site and I find no way to remove them. It also blocks other adsense plugins from working. It’s a piece of shit.
Great plugin but please add two type of ads box – for web and mobile web users.
One of the best working Adsense plugins for wordpress
Contributori & Sviluppatori
“Easy Plugin for AdSense” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Collaboratori
Interessato allo sviluppo?
- V8.60: Anonymous user data collection experiment to optimize ad layouts (can be opt out from the plugin settings page). [Jun 25, 2015]
- V8.20: Reverting back to the non-AJAX version of the plugin. [Mar 25, 2015]
- V8.15: Minor bug fix on search widget and ad suppression while not in loop. [Mar 25, 2015]
- V8.13: Serious bug fix related to multiple passes of the content filter. Introducing a verbosity option. [Mar 22, 2015]
- V8.12: Minor bug fixes, and adding diagnostic comments. [Mar 21, 2015]
- V8.11: Providing a downgrade path to the previous, non-AJAX version of the plugin. [Mar 19, 2015]
- V8.10: Providing a downgrade path to the previous, non-AJAX version of the plugin. [Mar 16, 2015]
- V8.09: Documentation and usability enhancements. [Mar 13, 2015]
- V8.08: Documentation and usability enhancements. [Mar 11, 2015]
- V8.07: More changes for compatibility with PHP5.30. [Mar 11, 2015]
- V8.06: Various accumulated fixes. [Mar 10, 2015]
- V8.05: Improvements in the login check functions. [Mar 9, 2015]
- V8.04: Getting rid of some variables in the global scope for compatibility with some themes. [Mar 8, 2015]
- V8.03: Killing anonymous functions for compatibility with PHP versions older than 5.3. [Mar 8, 2015]
- V8.02: Changes to the activation validation checks. [Mar 7, 2015]
- V8.01: Fixing a textarea overflow issue in the plugin admin page. [Mar 6, 2016]
- V8.00: Complete rewrite of the plugin with a lot more features. Admin page based on the twitter bootstrap framework. [Mar 1, 2015]
- V7.61: Changes to prepare for V8.00 – a complete rewrite of the plugin. [Mar 4, 2015]
- V7.60: Compatibility with WP4.1. [Jan 8, 2015]
- V7.51: Renaming the plugin as requested by Google. [Nov 30, 2014]
- V7.50: Renaming the plugin as requested by Google. [Nov 30, 2014]
- V7.43: Admin page changes. [Oct 11, 2014]
- V7.42: Suppressing a session start error on mobile devices. [Sep 9, 2014]
- V7.41: Minor change to the admin interface. [Sep 9, 2011]
- V7.40: Compatibility with WP4.0. [Sep 6, 2014]
- V7.31: Additional commit to change the last updated date in the repository. [Aug 14, 2014]
- V7.30: Adding access to Google AdExchange opportunity for the users through a collaboration. [Aug 14, 2014]
- V7.22: Fixing some bugs related to the lead-in ad placements. [May 30, 2014]
- V7.21: Further refactoring and internationalization changes. [May 6, 2014]
- V7.20: Some refactoring changes. [Apr 18, 2014]
- V7.13: Bug fix. [Apr 10, 2014]
- V7.12: Auto migrating options to current version if needed. [Apr 2, 2014]
- V7.11: Minor fixes to the links on the widgets page. [Apr 2, 2014]
- V7.10: Coding improvements. [Apr 2, 2014]
- V7.02: Fixing a bug related to showing borders around ad blocks. [Apr 1, 2014]
- V7.01: Changes to show ads on home/front pages made up of full posts. Translation interface improvements. [Mar 29, 2014]
- V7.00: Major changes to the options data model and the translation interface. [Mar 21, 2014]
- V6.51: Adding options to suppress ads on sticky front page or search pages. [Jan 7, 2014]
- V6.50: Compatibility checks for WordPress V3.8. Admin page updates [Dec 17, 2013]
- V6.40: Compatibility checks for WordPress V3.7. Translation updates. [Nov 11, 2013]
- V6.31: Translation updates. Documentation changes. [Aug 22, 2013]
- V6.30: Compatibility with WP3.6. [Aug 8, 2013]
- V6.23: New option to suppress the red placeholder boxes that annoy some users. [Jul 27, 2013]
- V6.22: New option to prevent line-breaks in ad insertion. [Jul 3, 2013]
- V6.21: Updating a few translations. Minor changes to the admin page. [Jun 10, 2013]
- V6.20: Correcting W3C markup validation errors on the admin page. [Apr 27, 2013]
- V6.10: Fixing a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. (Credit: Charlie Eriksen via Secunia SVCRP.) [Apr 27, 2013]
- V6.06: More translation updates, better session handling. [Mar 29, 2013]
- V6.05: Updating a few translations. Minor changes to the support module. [Feb 16, 2013]
- V6.04: Bug fixes (Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed). [Jan 27, 2013]
- V6.03: Documentation changes, testing with WP3.5, translation updates. [Dec 22, 2012]
- V6.02: Fixing the incompatibility with Jetpack. [Dec 17, 2012]
- V6.01: Updating a few translations. [Dec 5, 2012]
- V6.00: Major re-organization of the code. [Nov 1, 2012]
- V5.24: Fixing some warning notices. [Oct 27, 2012]
- V5.23: The above-header placement does not mess up the RSS feed now. [Oct 27, 2012]
- V5.22: Adding a user support link on the admin page. [Oct 5, 2012]
- V5.21: Minor bug fix. [Sep 24, 2012]
- V5.20: Admin interface modifications. Updating some translations. [Sep 21, 2012]
- V5.19: Updating zh_CN translation. [Sep 15, 2012]
- V5.18: Coding improvements: refactoring, minor fixes. [Aug 30, 2012]
- V5.17: Taking care of some debug notices from WordPress debug mode. [Aug 27, 2012]
- V5.16: Adding nl_NL translation. [Aug 12, 2012]
- V5.15: Minor changes to the admin page. [July 18, 2012]
- V5.14: Testing compatibility with WP 3.4. [July 10, 2012]
- V5.13: Updating translations. Adding some text on the admin page about rating. [June 12, 2012]
- V5.12: Documentation and admin updates. Translation interface changes. [May 24, 2012]
- V5.11: Renaming the plugin — dropping the word Lite, and other minor documentation changes. [May 7, 2012]
- V5.10: Updating a few translations (only change). [Apr 18, 2012]
- V5.09: Updating a few translations, consolidating image resources and trimming auxiliary files. New option to suppress invitations to upgrade the plugin. [Mar 20, 2012]
- V5.08: Fixing a bug in enforcing the limit on the number of adsense blocks. Updating translations. [Jan 8, 2012]
- V5.07: Minor fixes. [Nov 16, 2011]
- V5.06: Code clean up — removing unused functions, indenting the code. [Nov 15, 2011]
- V5.05: Minor bug fixes. [Nov 15, 2011]
- V5.04: Updating Korean translation [.mo file was missing in V5.03]. [Nov 13, 2011]
- V5.03: Releasing Korean translation and updating Thai translation. Admin interface changes. [Nov 12, 2011]
- V5.02: Removing unused code and trimming readme.txt. [Nov 3, 2011]
- V5.01: Documentation changes. [Oct 31, 2011]
- V5.00: Moving the old Pro features to the Lite edition, and releasing it. [Oct 25, 2011]
- V4.10: Removing unused, legacy code. [Oct 8, 2011]
- V4.09: Simplifying
defaults.php. [Oct 6, 2011]
- V4.08: Releasing updated translations. [Oct 4, 2011]
- V4.07: Changes to translation interface. [Sep 13, 2011]
- V4.06: Another minor bug fix. [Aug 31, 2011]
- V4.05: Documentation and admin-page display changes. Non-critical. [Aug 30, 2011]
- V4.04: Another bug fix. [Aug 29, 2011]
- V4.03: Simplifying the code, removing unused functions etc. and minor bug fixes. [Aug 25, 2011]
- V4.02: Critical bug fix. [Aug 21, 2011]
- V4.01: Minor changes to support and info links on the admin page. [Aug 7, 2011]
- V4.00: First commercial release. [July 30, 2011]
- V3.02: Documentation changes. [July 3, 2011]
- V3.01: Ensured compatibility with WordPress 3.2. [June 17, 2011]
- V3.00: Multiple translation updates and changes to default ads. [June 12, 2011]
- V2.99: Emergency bug fix. [Oct 18, 2010]
- V2.98: More translation updates and support options, and Admin interface changes. [Oct 15, 2010]
- V2.97: Suppressing ads in feeds (user request), changing default and shared ads, and translation update (
pt_PT). [Oct 2, 2010]
- V2.96: Translation updates. Minor bug fixes and enhancements. [Sep 16, 2010]
- V2.95: Documentation (FAQ) and default changes. [Aug 18, 2010]
- V2.94: More performance optimizations and minor bug fixes. [Aug 12, 2010]
- V2.93: Performance optimization, updating some translations, and changing the default and shared ads (to publicize the author’s books and to include other providers). [Aug 10, 2010]
- V2.92: Major revamping of default ads: The default (and shared) ads have been changed to referral images. The text boxes on the admin page now show a reminder to generate and paste your AdSense code. [June 27, 2010]
- V2.91: Updated some translations and added a new reminder on Google policy. [May 20, 2010]
- V2.90: Updated the Russian translation. [Apr 10, 2010]
- V2.89: Updated translations (
es_ES). [Mar 20, 2010]
- V2.88: A minor fix on the number of adsense blocks on a page. [Mar 6, 2010]
- V2.87: Disabling ads in feeds if header placements are chosen (bug fix). Adding warning on potential incompatibility between some header/footer position options and other WordPress widgets/plugins. [Feb 9, 2010]
- V2.86: Re-enabling header options: Above/below header options stopped working in WP2.91. Here is a fix.[Jan 30, 2010]
- V2.85: Minor bug fixes: some margin settings (on widget and link-unit) were not updating. [Jan 27, 2010]
- V2.84: New feature: Display adsense blocks based on the post length. Possible bug fix: suppress RSS feeds filtering. [Jan 22, 2010]
- V2.83: Bug fix (ads on admin pages). New translation (Danish
da_DK). Updating several translations. [Dec 10, 2009]
- V2.82: Option to suppress in-line style statements so that you can use your style.css to control the adsense blocks. Updating a few translations (
de_DE). [Oct 25, 2009]
- V2.81: New text wrapping options around adsense blocks. Updating a few translations (
zh_CN), and releasing Norwegian (
nb_NO), and Thai (
th_TH). [Oct 14, 2009]
- V2.80: Code clean up, updated Italian and new Ukrainian (
uk_UA) translations. [Sept 24, 2009]
- V2.79: Updating some translations (
de_DE). [Sept 7, 2009]
- V2.78: More translations. Minor bug fixes (to silence
WP_DEBUGwarnings). [Sept 1, 2009]
- V2.77: French Translation, finally! [August 22, 2009]
- V2.76: Releasing new Arabic, and updated German and Indonesian translations. [Aug 19, 2009]
- V2.75: Improvements on the header and footer options. Partially switching to ClickBank for the donated ad slots. Releasing more translations. [August 10, 2009]
- V2.73: A long overdue option for putting adsense blocks near the header and footer. Preparation to use other ad providers (ClickBank for now) in the donated ad slots. [August 2, 2009]
- V2.72: A bug fix related to suppressing the search box and link units titles. [July 30, 2009]
- V2.71: Option to tweak the margins on ad-blocks, as requested by some users. [July 29, 2009]
- V2.70: New option to suppress widget titles. [July 25, 2009]
- V2.64: Releasing
pt_PTtranslation. [July 22, 2009]
- V2.63: New translation in Russian (
ru_RU). Updated translations: Portuguese (
pt_BR), Simplified Chinese (
zh_CN). [July 18, 2009]
- V2.62: Attempts to fix automatic update and install issues. Improved documentation highlighting ad space sharing. Not an essential update, but any feedback will be appreciated. [July 16, 2009]
- V2.61: Improvements to the translation tool. (English users don’t need to update.) [July 14, 2009]
- V2.60: Translation tool (called Easy Translator) for internationalization. English (en_US) users will see no difference, and have no reason to update. [July 12, 2009]
- V2.59: Option to suppress ads on attachment pages. Simplified Chinese translation. [July 8, 2009]
- V2.58: Admin page enhancements. [July 2, 2009]
- V2.57: Removing min-max enforcing on ad space sharing. [June 30, 2009]
- V2.56: Fixing a typo in
is_category(). [June 26, 2009]
- V2.55: Fixing the issue with submit buttons in IE8. [June 23, 2009]
- V2.54: Providing
htmlspecialchars_decode()for compatibility with older versions of PHP. [June 23, 2009]
- V2.53: The
<div>s containing the adsense code have class names set so that they can be controlled from the theme CSS. The shared ad-slots are of the same size and show only text ads now. [June 23, 2009]
- V2.52: German translation. [June 20,2009]
- V2.51: Widgets modified to handle the new Widgets API in WP2.8+. (Fully backward compatible.) [June 13, 2009]
- V2.50: Option to suppress ads on category/tag/archive pages — requested feature. Changing the plugin name (dropping the last “r”). Configurable ad-space sharing to support the plugin development. [June 12, 2009]
- V2.41: Option to change the mouse-over border color and width for the ad blocks. Also, option to enable mouse-over decoration for the sidebar widget and link units. [June 6, 2009]
- V2.40: Major improvements on the admin page. Sponsored links on the admin page. Adding a requested Feature: Option to suppress ad blocks in front page/home page. [May 29, 2009]
- V2.38: Fixing a but that prevented the Google search title from being displayed. [May 22, 2009]
- V2.37: Belarusian translation. [May 11, 2009]
- V2.36: Turkish translation. [May 4, 2009]
- V2.35: Added some HTML comments in the page with version number and ad block sequence number for easy trouble shooting. [May 1, 2009]
- V2.34: A new option to put a border around the ad blocks as a mouse over decoration. [April 28, 2009]
- V2.33: More fixes to finally make the admin page totally “Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional.” Also releasing translation in Bahasa Indonesia [April 17, 2009]
- V2.32: Minor bug fixes related to W3 Validation. [April 13, 2009]
- V2.31: Updating some language files and correcting minor SVN commit errors. [April 12, 2009]
- V2.26: An option to show ads only in blog posts (and not on pages). [April 9, 2009]
- V2.25: More robust handling of internationalization. [April 4, 2009]
- V2.24: Releasing in Italian, revising Spanish. [April 3, 2009]
- V2.23: Releasing in Portuguese. [March 29, 2009]
- V2.22: Releasing in Spanish and French. [March 28, 2009]
- V2.21: Internationalization — second pass with my own localization in francais (pathetic though the translation is). [March 26, 2009]
- V2.20: Internationalization (I18n) — first pass. [March 26, 2009]
- V2.11: Bug fix: the plugin wasn’t gracefully handling posts with no custom fields. [March 10, 2009]
- V2.10: Adding more control over displaying AdSense blocks in individual posts/pages. [March 8, 2009]
- V2.01: An option to prioritize the sidebar widget when enforcing the Google policy of not more than three ad blocks. [March 3, 2009]
- V2.00: [Feb 22, 2009]
- New widget for Link units.
- Complete revamping of the settings page, including an option to reload default settings.
- Coding improvements, including separating the HTML of the setting page from the PHP file.
- Ability to center ad blocks. [Due to this new feature, you may have to re-enter the alignment options of your existing ads if you are upgrading from an earlier version.]
- V1.82: Option to remove all back-links to my blog, by user demand. Option to force mid-text ad-block even in short posts. [Feb 15, 2009]
- V1.81: Simplifying the options on Google policy and limiting link-backs. [Feb 12, 2009]
- V1.80: An option to limit link-backs, and to show ad blocks in feeds. [Feb 7, 2009]
- V1.70: An option on Google policy — to have two ad blocks plus the side bar widget, three ad blocks (with or without the side bar widget) or none at all. [Jan 25, 2009]
- V1.61: Restricting the “Easy AdSense by Unreal” plug only to posts and pages. [Jan 18, 2009]
- V1.60: Enforcing the Google AdSense policy of three ad blocks or less per page. [Jan 16, 2009]
- V1.50: Another sidebar widget for Google search, making this plugin a complete solution for all things AdSense-related. [Jan 7, 2009]
- V1.40: A sidebar widget. [Jan 2, 2009]
- V1.30: Theme-specific configurations saved, so that if you switch back and forth between themes, you don’t have to change the settings. [Dec 28, 2008]
- V1.20: Tested with WordPress 2.7. Style modifications in the Admin-menu page to match the new WordPress. [Dec 13, 2008]
- V1.10: Use of WordPress style sheets for better look and feel integration. Coding improvements. [Dec. 7, 2008]
- V1.02: Added “Settings” link to the WP plugin page. [Nov 30, 2008]
- V1.01: Minor fix for restricting the filter to single posts. [Nov 29, 2008]
- V1.00: Initial release. [Nov 27, 2008]