Easy Affiliate Cloaker allows you to cloak your WordPress pages and redirect to other URLs based on your redirect rules.
- Cloak WordPress Pages or Articles
- Redirect to custom URLs
- Set some redirect rules based on IP, Nation, AS Number (and in the future all other params)
- Easly view visits and statistics
How it works?
While creating a new cloak, you will be asked to insert these data:
- Search and select the Safe Page on your WordPress pages or articles (autocomplete input)
- Insert the URL of your tracker or Money Page
- Select the redirect type (301,302,303,307)
- Insert the redirect rules (you can add or edit rules later)
After that, your new cloak is in “Learning Mode”, what that mean?
In Learning Mode, all of your users will not be redirected to your Money Page.
So you have the possibility to track users data (ISP, Nation, etc) and refine your redirect rules.
After that, you can edit your cloak and disable “Learning Mode”.
For each Cloak you have the “Visits” section, where you can track users data:
- IP Address
- AS Number
- Mobile (If the user is from a mobile network or not)
- Platform Version
- Browser Version
- Redirect (If the user has been redirected)
- Error (If an error occurred during the IP Geolocalization)
- Data (Date and time of the visit)
Note: due to an API limit, this plugin is limited to 150 requests per minute.
After that, your server IP Address will be banned and you need to unban it here.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Why is limited to 150 requests per minute?
It’s not my fault, I swear! This plugin uses ip-api.com API’s for the IP Geolocalization. These are the best free API’s that I’ve found, but are limited to 150 req/min.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Easy Affiliate Cloaker” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Added user agent data (device, platform, platform version, browser, browser version)
- Added English and Italian Localization
- Little bugfix on visit tracking
- Little bugfix