This is a gateway extension for Easy Digital Downloads plugin to accept Mollie payments in your store.
Payment methods that are activated in your Mollie account will automatically become available in EDD and can either be enabled in the checkout or for only processing webhooks (to receive open payments even if the gateway is not enabled on your site for new payments)
Payments are processed offsite at mollie.com and the customer will be redirected back to your site after completing the payment.
The plugin requires API keys which can be acquired from the Mollie account settings at www.mollie.com
In addition to this free plugin, an extension for integrating with Recurring Payments can be purchased here: Easy Digital Downloads – Mollie PRO. This extension will process subscription payments via Mollie automatically for EDD stores using the official Recurring Payments extension.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly (reccommended).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Enter your API keys and choose test-mode for making test payments
- Visit the Easy Digital Downlads payment gateway settings and select the Payment gateways you want to activate in your checkout page.
- Select the payment icons you want to be visible on the checkout page.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Easy Digital Downloads – Mollie Gateway” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“Easy Digital Downloads – Mollie Gateway” è stato tradotto in 1 lingua. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- New: Allow individual chargeback notice dismissal
- Fix: use “Site Address (URL)” as base for webhook (instead of “WordPress Address (URL)”)
- Marked as tested up to WP5.8
- Fix: prevent notices from is_page check
- Feature: Admin notices for chargebacks, linking to the transaction and the EDD order
- Feature: Setting for SEPA Direct Debit offset for payments (SEPA transactions take a few days to process, this allows to initiate renewal payments a few days in advance)
- Fix: reduce edd_get_cart_total calls to a minimum (temporary workaround for core EDD issue)
- Fix: PHP 8.0 deprecation notices
- Fix: Use alternate status update method (for third party plugins like All Access)
- Updated bundled third party libraries
- Updated bundled third party libraries
- Feature: Added option to check payments on order confirmation page (in addition to webhooks)
- Fix: increase priority of webhook checking to improve succesrate
- Fix: Bank transfer gateway errors
- Plugin rewritten from scratch for improved functionality:
- Individual gateway settings allowing to change gateway names
- Transaction links from EDD’s payment page
- Payments made in test mode will be marked as such (keeping them separate from live payments)
- Refunds can be processed either from your mollie dashboard (automatically updating the EDD payment) or from within EDD (triggering the refund on Mollie)
- Specific payment method name (iDEAL, Credit Card, etc) shown for each order
- Logging errors to EDD error log
- Fix missing Mollie assets
- Update error handling in new Mollie API
- Test stability for WP 5.3.2
- Update to Mollie API v2.12.1
- Test stability for WP 5.2
- Fix bug where Mollie webhook listener was triggered by WP comments approval
- Fixed duplicate payments
- Minor bugfix
- Fixed error in webhook handler.
- Added note for payment in case of a failed directdebit or banktransfer with the reasoncode.
- Improved webhook status updates handler
- fixed invalid payment ID in return URL
- fixed missing payment ID that triggers an error on checkout
- Updated Mollie API package to latest stable version
- Improved webhook handling for updating payment statuses
- Fixed error upon plugin activation when no API keys were present in the options
- Added language files and updated code for WordPress translations compliance
- First stable release with dynamic loading of all active payment gateways