Instead of manually update your Facebook status / Fan Page Wall / Twitter with every new post you publish on your blog, this plugin does it for you.
The plugin requires Php4 or higher, Curl and Json libraries.
More information & support: http://www.francesco-castaldo.com/plugins-and-widgets/fb-status-updater/
- Unzip and upload ‘fb-status-updater’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the Admin panel
- Go to the plugin setting page to enable and tune it
- Ensure the fbSessionData.txt file, in the /wp-content/plugins/fb-status-updater/ directory is writable from PHP
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Status Updater” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- minor bug fixes
- Oauth authentication on Facebook & Twitter, no more needs to save your passwords on the blog
- Improved cron job action
- Facebook profile, Facebook pages and MySpace status not updating anymore bug solved
- facebook pages not updating in some cases
- some more path issues
- the plugin was not working on windows servers
- in some cases the post image wasn’t cought correctly, if not specified in the custom fields
- facebook asking for date of birth to confirm account issue solved
- tr.im bug fixed
- “facebook is asking for captcha a little too much” bug fixed
- custom image not stored along with the post bug fixed
- “header cannot be sent…” bug fixed
- better user interface
- share as link on page wall option available
- choose your favourite url shortener service
- many bugs solved
- added Myspace status support
- minor bugs fixed
- removed the plugin activation function that screwed up on so much environments
- minor bugs fixed
- decide from the advanced section if a specific article should be sent to both social networks or just one, the one you want
- “share as facebook link” request not yet implemented, I know you’re waiting for it
- “Facebook not updating” issue with debug
- url shortener service on j.mp
- different status for facebook/twitter with advanced options
- added facebook group wall support
- strict control on wall id fields. More difficult for users now not understanding that a wall id is not a url
- default status template: decide where you want the url, the title and any other word/char
- one more plugin activation bug solved (on some environments it didn’t create correctly the list of previous post ids)
- cron job interval added as field
- added the possibility to customize the text/link sent to FB/TW
- added the possibility to send the same post more than once
- added the possibility to skip one post
- clear private data function
- plugin activation bug solved
- better plugin descriptions
- safe mode issue solved
- the twitter part is now usable even without the facebook one
- some file were not added in the svn repository for version 1.2
- Twitter update included.
- cron job for posting scheduled posts.
- minor fixes.
- log email format issue solved.
- added one more wall to post to.
- First public release.