FeedBlitz is the premium FeedBurner alternative – see http://support.feedblitz.com/customer/portal/articles/874071-feedblitz-and-feedburner—a-comparison – and this plugin is a drop in replacement for FeedBurner’s FeedSmith plugin. Use this plugin as you migrate your FeedBurner or regular WordPress feeds to FeedBlitz to capture all feed traffic and track subscriber statistics.
- Configure and then activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Use the Add new plugin button in the plugins dashboard and go to the upload page.
select the zip file and upload and activate the plugin
Do I need a FeedBlitz account?
Yes, you must have an active FeedBlitz account and at least one active RSS Feed. Learn more about FeedBlitz’s RSS feed services at http://support.feedblitz.com/customer/portal/articles/874071-feedblitz-and-feedburner—a-comparison
Does this plugin work with Feedblitz trial accounts?
Does this work with regular (non-FeedBurner) feeds?
Where else can I get help and support?
Check out the FeedBlitz Knowledge Base.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Plugin Name: FeedBlitz FeedSmart” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- updated : tested up to WP 6.1 and fixed an incompatibility with PHP8.
- updated : tested up to WP 5.1 and validation improved to permit https FeedBlitz RSS feed URLs
- updated : tested up to WP 4.8.4 and description text changed
- fixed : prevent invalid foreach error on first run
- added advanced category feeds option for podcasts and/or author feeds.
- updated to WP API standards
- First release to plugins repository at wordpress.org