No more looking for fast, easy gallery plugin with simple and very beautiful, highly customizable design.
With our plugin you can let your visitors to post images, YouTube , vimeo , PDF, MP3, MP4 & type of files from frontend without login and convert those content into gallery. If you allow membership, visitors can manage their submitted post & administrator have option for it’s visibility. At the same time WordPress professionals get advanced tools and freedom of creativity.
Just download and use blocks to generate gallery & forms.
Fall in Love with this plugin like we do!
Look Screenshots for quick understanding of it’s scope. You can do lot more then listed. 🙂
Flexi is divided into 3 sections
1- Forms – Let visitors submit content from frontend (Eg. URL, images,video,audio, others)
2- Gallery – Showcase of content into various layouts (Eg. Masonry Layout)
3- Detail – View content into popup or in full detail single page. (Eg. Lightbox)
- Gutenberg block – Implemented Flexi Block (Visual Builder) for simple and fast configuration of the plugin in Gutenberg editor. Shortcode is generated along with live preview.
- Advance Shortcode – Generate Gallery & Forms and all other features with shortcode.
- Fully responsive and Mobile features – Plugin implemented with advanced settings for different devices screen size.
- 3 Hover effects – & 5 Caption effect at gallery page.
- 3 Gallery layout & 1 Detail Page – Masonry , Wide & Regular layout
- Advanced Load more function – implemented very attractive navigation mode. Auto pre loading images like endless list of the images. Available navigation options are Page Number , Load More Button, Load on mouse scroll
- Tags for images – every image contain tags for easy navigation and visitor can create new one during submission.
- Multi Categories – multi categories albums support. You can create your own galleries tree, depend of your needs with thumbnail of each category
- User ‘My Dashboard’ – Page to view,modify, delete own submitted records.
- Lightbox or Popup – Popup opens for image,mp4,pdf,youtube,vimeo when clicked on thumbnail.
- Detail page – Content can be open in full Detail Page or single page with added features.
- Extra Controls – Lots of controls like ‘Number of column’ , ‘Records per page’, ‘Image dimension’ , ‘Layouts’ , ‘Icons visibility’ and many more.
- Standalone Gallery – It will display large image with small thumbnail separated from gallery group.
- Gallery Filter – Gallery can be filter based on different type (user, category, tags, type)
- Gallery Sorting – Gallery sorting based on (ID, date, name, random, modified)
- Submission Form – Form can be generated with Gutenblock and advance features and sorting options with the help of powerful shortcode. Separate forms for video urls & images.
- Powerful Ajax – Gallery, form have ajax and classic support. No change in page URL if ajax is enabled.
- Icon Management – Toggle view of various icons like view,trash, edit, profile
- Temporary Disable – Ability to temporary disable all forms in one click from settings.
- Custom Fields – Collect extra information from visitors while submitting form and display/hide it at gallery, lightbox & detail page.
- Moderation – All submitted can be moderated so that it is visible only after approval by administrator.
- Any Type of File – Ability to submit any type of file format allowed by administrator
- File size limit – Specify each file size (MB) limit that the visitors can upload.
- Conflict Management – Special settings available to manage the conflict with other plugins & theme.
- Live Reloading – If gallery & form is on same page, the submitted post will be visible as soon as form is posted without any page refresh.
- Like/Unlike button – Option to display like & unlike button at gallery & detail page.
- Count Post – View count for each post can be displayed at gallery & detail page.
- Personal layout – Developers can create their own gallery. Make a Installation file and handover to client for importing.
- PHP function – Own php functions can be added through shortcode to gallery so that gallery goes beyond the current features.
- CSS Classes – Options to add own css classes through shortcode. In setting page ‘appearance & style’ to change look & feel.
Frontend Form Submission
- Shortcode based form Builder
- Submit any type of files and regular post without images too.
- Create own custom fields and with control over duplicate entry.
- Selection of category, inserting tags, bulk upload, captcha security and many more.
- Basic – Detail layout – 5 changeable location
- Complex – Detail layout – 12 changeable location
- Custom – Lightbox layout – 5 changeable location for popup
WORKS GREAT WITH
- Ultimate-Member plugin. It will display user submitted records on user profile tab.
- BuddyPress plugin. It will display user submitted records on user profile section and BuddyPress activity with image thumbnail.
Stress Free Gallery
As on the title, just copy paste
[flexi-form attach="true"] to any wp-page and wp-post.
It will have gallery & form on same page. This form can be toggle display between member & public.
As soon as the form is posted, the submitted post will be visible at the page which won’t be displayed on other pages with same shortcode.
You can also add/remove form fields based on pages & posts.
No more require to generate shortcode after the gallery is created as other plugins does.
Stress Free Gallery
- Video URL – Copy/Paste YouTube.com & Vimeo.com video URL into submission form
- Auto Thumbnail – Thumbnail image for video is auto generated. No need to post thumbnail manually.
- Lightbox – Video is played over popup with full media controls given by provider.
- Full Page – Option to view video in full page with video detail long description & custom fields submitted by visitors.
SUPPORTED FILES to UPLOAD
- YouTube URL
- Vimeo URL
- All type of images
- All type of Videos Eg. MP4, m4v, webm (Video Player supports: //mp4, m4v, webm, ogv, wmv, flv)
- Video files like mp4 will generate animated video thumbnail in gif format.
- All type of Audio Eg. MP3, m4a, m4b
- All most all type of files Eg. PDF, DOC, XLS, TXT, CSV
- Flexi-PRO user has ability to add own file/type in settings.
- Admin has ability to restrict & allow certain type of files
- No extra files on media manager – It uses WordPress default image handling. It will not create any additional image size on server which saves your space. Due to this features you can install other 3rd party plugins for image management. But you have option to set width & height of images based on true css only.
- Implemented to avoid AJAX libs conflicts – code implemented in native WordPress style as result our plugin don’t have any conflicts and work really stable.
- SEO Friendly – designed as a wordpress regular post with additional features.
- Multisite Support – implemented multisite support. You can install plugin in admin dashboard and enable plugin for all child blogs.
- Delete Post – I permanently delete media files associated with post after it is trashed by user or administrator. No more unused images on your server.
- List Album List all or selected album at sidebar or any widget location.
- List Tags List all tags into dropdown list at sidebar or any widget location.
- Flexi Showcase Widgets – Easily place gallery at sidebar based on latest, modified & random post (Elementor supported)
- Flexi Gallery Sidebar – This is special sidebar for gallery page where any widgets can be added.
Category & Tags
- Album – Administrator can create unlimited deep tree category.
- Tags – User can generate their tags from frontend.
- Album List – Shortcode
[flexi-category]can display album to frontend
- Album Widget – List of categories can be displayed at sidebar
- Album Thumbnail – Admin can set own custom thumbnail image.
- German language (de_DE)
- Italian Language (it_IT)
- Dutch language (nl_NL)
- Hindi India language (hi_IN)
- Spanish Language (es_ES)
- French Language (fr_FR)
- Danish Language (da_DK)
PRO KEY FEATURES
- Batch images upload – Allow to upload batch of the images by one click. Just drag and drop set of the gallery images and it’s upload automatically to the server.
- Google reCaptcha support for form security while submitting form.
- Custom Fields extra 17 fields on top of free version.
- Edit Post Let visitors to update the submitted post with own set of fields.
- More Mime Types – Add more file type to allow visitors to upload.
- User File Limit – Limit the number of post to get submitted based on user roles.
- File Size – Visitors can upload more then 100MB cap limit to 9999MB.
- Animated thumbnail – High quality animated gif file for mp4 and other video formats
If any suggestion, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Byte update at https://github.com/gupta977/flexi/
Questo plugin fornisce 2 blocchi.
- Flexi - Guest Submit
- Flexi - Guest Submit
Search for ‘flexi’ and install it as other regular plugins.
Go to Flexi Settings and follow the guideline, it will auto configure the required settings.
How to create gallery ?
Click on ADD NEW PAGE in wordpress dashboard, at block editor insert FLEXI FORM & similarly on new page insert FLEXI GALLERY block. View form page to collect data and gallery page to display.
Some pages are automatically created including submission page
[flexi-form]& gallery page
[flexi-primary]. View and use those pages.
At WordPress dashboard, click on ADD NEW FLEXI POST and select file and upload as like regular wordpress post. Then create new page and use shortcode as [flexi-gallery] to view all post as gallery.
Which one to use UPG or Flexi ?
UPG is popular and people with some css,php knowledge find it as powerful plugins as it has lot’s of personal tweaks.
Flexi is generated based on feedback of UPG users and object oriented plugins so that it can be extended easily by developers.
At Flexi Settings all configuration are ready, but do check all automatically created pages should be assigned at selected field. Do not delete page even if not required.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Flexi – Guest Submit” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Increased custom field from 20 to 30
- Demo link updated
- Updated demo site URL
- Search bar input value with search parameter
- Add-SubGallery button removed from toolbar after post submission
- Added [flexi-login] shortcode to show login form
- At “User Dashboard” Setting page, option to set own login page.
- Stopped redirect to “User Dashboard” page after login
- Updated edit post page to prevent from missing ID tag.
- Enable/Disable gallery/category sidebar widgets at Gallery Settings.
- Updated [flexi-search] shortcode with additional parameters
- Corrected sanitization over title
- Added class attribute to textarea frontend
- escaped some attributes at submission form
- Sanitized some files
- Removed localhost reference
- Fixed language translation
- Sanitized and added comments over some class files.
- Sanitized and added comments over some class files.
- Sanitized almost in every file as possible
- Sanitized some of variables
- Updated Vimeo support
- Removed ‘table layout’
- Sanitized at lots of files
- Removed ‘table layout’. Import as external layouts.
- Updated CMB2 library to latest version
- Reported Vulnerability has been fixed
- Fixes broken links after form submit
- disabled=”true” added for form title field.
- flexi_login_form action hook added below form login page.
- View post button is added after form submit. It will get enabled only if popup is off at detail setting page.
- Let admin disable title, tags, category being updated during editing. This prevents hacker,spammer to manipulate the existing records.
- Let admin disable custom fields get updated during update.
- Fix debug error when invalid file is posted.
- Fixed multiple page creation when Yoast SEO was installed.
- flexi-form shortcode : attribute “unique” now supports “post_title”. Now form can check duplicate title before submission.
- flexi-search shortcode is added: It will display search input field
- action hook “flexi_no_records” is added when no records are found during search
- Prevent duplicate video url to get posted
- Added UNIQUE parameter to flexi-form shortcode to strict specified custom field from duplicate entry.
- PDF view as iframe is supported for detail layouts
- Fixed deprecated issue “block_categories”
- ‘Popup with info” CSS is updated.
- Removed grid-toolbar from masonry popup.
- Removed 5px css margin from gallery tags
- added label_class attribute to flexi-form-tag shortcode
- CSS appearance applied over login box, user dashboard, regular buttons, category
- Fixed cmb2 CMB2_Type_Multi_Base.php $i warning.
- Now all inserted tags converted into lowercase
- Fixed Ulitmate-member & BuddyPress plugin not to get executed when the plugin is inactive.
- Custom fields now support custom php functions. Specially built for developers with their own layouts.
- Added profile avatar at portfolio layout via gallery settings or shortcode in gallery evalue=”profile_icon:on”
- Added posted Author name evalue=”author:on”
- Added posted date evalue=”date:on”
- Fixed scrollbar on custom popup
- Fixed category post count
- View all button added on category page
- Admin All Posts now has option to show custom fields
- Complete change of table layout
- Old table layout is renamed as demo3 which can be found one layout showcase.
- New attribute php_field added to flexi-gallery shortcode
- Updated portfolio layout with php_field support
- Appearance CSS style tab added in General settings
- Update SKIP URL after Installation
- Added Danish language file and updated all language files