This plugin redirects newly-registered users to the Admin -> Edit Profile page when they first log in. Until they have changed their password, they will not be able to access either the front-end or other admin pages. An admin notice is also displayed informing them that they must change their password.
New administrators must also change their password, but as a safety measure they can also access the Admin -> Plugins page.
- Català (Catalan)
- 中文 (Chinese)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Français (French)
- Deutsch (German)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- Lietuvių kalba (Lithuanian)
- македонски јазик (Macedonian)
- Polski (Polish)
- Português do Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Română (Romanian)
- Русский (Russian)
- Español (Spanish)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
To install directly from your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search for Force Password Change.
- Click Install Now next to the Force Password Change plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Alternatively, see the official WordPress Codex guide to Manually Installing Plugins.
Download from GitHub
You can also download this plugin from GitHub at https://github.com/lumpysimon/wp-force-password-change
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Force Password Change” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
0.6 (16th December 2014)
- Four new translations: Hebrew, Hindi, Khmer and Lithuanian
- Tested in WordPress 4.1
0.5 (22nd April 2014)
- Lots of translations, all submitted via the WP-Translations project: Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
0.4 (7th April 2014)
- Also force administrators to change their password (thanks to johnbillion)
- French translation (by Franck Fortineau)
- Tested in WordPress 3.9
0.3 (November 2012)
- Prepare for localisation
0.2 (November 2012)
- Complete rewrite of the updated() function
0.1 (November 2012)
- Initial release