Bring your LinkedIn profiles to your site to help users discover common professional connections. This plugin embed Profile summary card directly on your webpage. The widget options are managable from wordpress admin area. You can assign the profile link and others options.
- Title – textbox (by default it is – LinkedIn Profile, you can use anything.)
- Profile Name – textbox (Your Name)
- Profile Link – textbox (Your LinkedIn Profile Link)
- Show Connections – Options
- Display Format – Options
- Only Icons – Options
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and Unzip the downloaded archive
- Upload the folder fp-linkedin-profile to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin from Plugins > FP LinkedIn Profile > Activate, under WordPress admin interface
- Manage Widget Settings.
What is Profile Name?
Answer: You can use any name here, it will show when you don’t select ‘inline’ and you not select ‘true’ from Icon Only options.
Is it mandatory to use LinkedIn Profile Name ?
Answer: No, it is not mandatory to use that. You can use anything, it will just display in your website, when viewer click on it, they will see your LinkedIn Profile.
About Show Connections, What does it do?
Answer: If you enable this, it will display the related profiles with your’s after your profile badge.
Where i get my LinkedIn Profile URL?
Answer: To find your LinkedIn URL, you will first need to be logged in to LinkedIn. Then, you’ll need to navigate over to your own profile to find your LinkedIn profile URL. To do this, hover over the Profile tab in the menu bar at the top of LinkedIn. From the dropdown menu that then appears, click on View Profile. You’ll then see your profile, including a light blue box that details information about you including your current and past employment, education, recommendations, connections, and if you’ve included it, your Web site and Twitter. The very last link is for your Public Profile. This is your LinkedIn URL.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“FP LinkedIn Profile” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- initial release of FP LinkedIn Profile.
- Small backend style modification.