Google Plus Plugin for WordPress allows you to Add Google Plus Widgets, Google Api Console required.
Simple and fast, just paste your google plus profile ID under “GP Dashboard” Option Page after installed.
Google Plus Plugin Features
- Google Plus Stream
- Google Plus Profile
- Google Plus One
- Login to your WordPress site
- Go to “Plugins -> Add New”
- Click on the “Upload” link
- Browse to where you downloaded the google-plus-google.zip file and then click “Install Now”
- Depending on your WordPress site configurations you may need to provide your FTP server credentials
- Once the install has completed, Activate the plugin
- Point your browser to https://code.google.com/apis/console/ and it will take you to the login page of the API Console.
Once you logged in with your email and password, following will appear. Click on the Create Project.
- In the list of services find the Google+ API and Click on `’off’` to turn it `on`.
- In the next screen chek I Agree.. and click on Accept. You will see that the button next to Google+ API has changed to following
- Now click on the `API Access` on the left sidebar and it will ask you to `Create an OAuth 2.0 client id…`
- Then click the `Create an OAuth 2.0 client id` button.
- Fill a product name, upload an image as logo of your project, and click `Next`.
- In the next screen choose a `Web application` and insert your domain/site.
- Click Create client ID
- Fill your Google+ ID and more settings under “GP Dashboard” Option Page.
- Go to “Appearance -> Widgets”
- Choose Google Plus Widgets in your list of available widgets and drag it to where you would like it to appear on your site
- Click the “Save” button
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Google Plus” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Fix bugs, replace CURL with Google APIs console
Adding Google Plus One
Adding Google Plus Circles, Circler’s and Wp-Admin Option Page
First stable release