- 100% Free Open Source Plugin on Github.com
- The plugin allows site visitors to send reports to the webmaster / website owner about any spelling or grammatical errors which may be found by readers
- Visitors should select text with a mouse, press Ctrl+Enter, enter comments and the webmaster will be notified about any such errors
- Nice and simple plugin – no external websites needed and fully customizable; change the plugin language !
- If you intend plugin to be used in a language other than English, see the Language Translations page
- It is easy to integrate with any website!
Screenshots and Demo: https://gourl.io/php-spelling-notifications.html
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Webmaster Spelling Notifications, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “GoUrl Spelling” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Go to WordPress Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload Plugin Zip File
- Upload the zipped gourl_wordpress file and click “Upload Now”
- Go to Installed Plugins
- Activate the “Webmaster Spelling Notifications”
Contributi e sviluppo
“Webmaster Spelling Notifications” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Localisation – You can easy change/localize any text in plugin
Several new enhancements