GS Testimonial Slider is a WordPress plugin which creates a custom post type to add client’s testimonials / recommendations to display anywhere on your site using shortcode.
GS Testimonial plugin is simple but flexible & powerful.
GS Testimonial Slider by GS Plugins
- Responsive Testimonial Slider.
- Testimonial Shortcode Ready
- Light Weight, Clean & Beautiful design.
- Custom post type for Testimonial posting.
- No need any settings.
- Work with all WordPress themes.
- W3C valid markup
- Output Testimonials anywhere with the shortcode [gs_testimonial] or [gs_testimonial theme=”gs_style1″]
- Easy Install, Configuration.
- All Major Browsers compatible
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- Displaying Author Image with each Testimonial
- Its easy to use interface allows you to manage, edit, create, and delete Testimonials with no new knowledge
- 20+ Predefined Testimonial Styles.
- Front-end Submission Form.
- Testimonial pending status for approval by Admin.
- Tons of shortcode parameters
- Category wise Testimonials
- Great Settings Panel
- Column wise / Full Screen /Flip Testimonial Slider.
- Filter & Masonry Testimonial Showcase.
- Read More option to Expand content.
- Characters custom limit option.
- Star Rating System.
- Show/hide star rating.
- 6 Different Author image styles (Square, Circle, Radius, Square Shadow, Circle Shadow, Radius Shadow)
- 9 different Transitions
- Show/hide Navigation arrows.
- Testimonials Order by (date, ID, title, modified, ran)
- Order (Descending, Ascending)
- Set Testimonial Auto-play speed time.
- Testimonial stop on hover.
- Shortcodes to be used everywhere.
- Widget Ready.
- Used FontAwesome arrow for Previous / Next.
- Priority Email Support.
- Free Installation ( If needed ).
- Free updates for one year.
- Auto update notification.
- Auto update from dashboard.
- Well documentation and support.
- And many more..
Available fields to add info
- Testimonial Author Name
- Testimonial Details
- Testimonial Author Image
- Company Name
- Testimonial Categories
- Star Ratings
Testimonial Settings (Pro)
- Transition Style (carousel, fade, fadeout, scrollHorz, scrollVert, flipHorz, flipVert, shuffle, tileSlide)
- On / off controls for – Stop on hover, Navigation Arrow, Responsiveness, Pagination, Company & Designation, Ratings, Image
- Sliding Speed
- Style Testimonial Texts by – Color, Font Size, line Height, Weight
- Style Author Name by – Color, Font Size, Weight, Margin
- Style Labels by – Color, Font Size
- Style Name & Designation by – Color, Font Size, Weight, Font Style
- Navigation Arrow Color. Applicable for Flipster Theme
- Ratings Color
- Filter Category Position. Applicable for Filter Theme
- Font Family. Yes / No to change Handwritten Author Name
- Image Width
- Image Height
- Company Label. Change to your desired label text
- Designation Label. Change to your desired label text
- Author Image Border
- Border Thickness
- Border Style
- Style & Theming
9 different Transitions
Use any shortcode to display testimonials with preferred transition
[gs_testimonial transition="carousel"] [gs_testimonial transition="fade"] [gs_testimonial transition="fadeout"] [gs_testimonial transition="scrollHorz"] [gs_testimonial transition="scrollVert"] [gs_testimonial transition="flipHorz"] [gs_testimonial transition="flipVert"] [gs_testimonial transition="shuffle"] [gs_testimonial transition="tileSlide"]
20 different Themes / Styles
6 Different Author image styles
GS Testimonial Slider’s shortcode usage
Use following shortcode to display testimonials combined with Carousel transition, gs_style1 theme & gs_circle author image
[gs_testimonial transition="carousel" theme="gs_style1" img="gs_circle"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_testimonial transition="carousel" theme="gs_style1" img="gs_circle"]' ); ?>
Normally Testimonials will show by descending order, latest will show first. But if you wish to display ascending order, oldest at first then pass order=”ASC” parameter to shortcode like
🔥 You may like other plugins from GS Plugins
Logo Slider – Logo slider displays rotating logos of partners, clients, or sponsors, showcasing a business’s relationships and endorsements.
Portfolio – Filterable Portfolio plugin for WordPress allows you to easily display and showcase your projects, highlighting your skills and abilities.
Team Members – Build a Stunning Team Page or Section and Show off Your Team’s Talents!
Projects – Projects showcase displays detailed information including client reviews, ratings, galleries, and videos for a business’s work.
Books Showcase – Books showcase displays detailed information including author, published date, reviews, ratings, and gallery, allowing users to easily find and explore books.
Coaches – Coaches plugin displays coaches’ experience, skills, reviews, ratings, and certifications, helping users find the right coach for their needs.
Posts Grid – WordPress Posts Grid plugin displays the latest posts in an elegant grid format, allowing for easy navigation and quick access to new content on a website.
Posts Widget – WordPress Posts Widget plugin displays the latest posts in an elegant format on the sidebar or any widget area, allowing for easy navigation and quick access to new content on a website.
🎯 WooCommerce Plugins
WooCommerce Products Slider – WooCommerce Product Slider plugin displays products in a visually pleasing, sliding manner, making it easy for customers to browse and find the products they want on an online store.
WooCommerce Variation Swatches – WooCommerce Variation Swatches plugin replaces the default dropdown fields for variable products with visually appealing swatches, making it easier for customers to select product options and improve the overall shopping experience.
WooCommerce Brands – WooCommerce Brands taxonomy plugin allows for easy cataloging of products by adding a brand taxonomy, making it simple to organize and filter products on an online store.
📣 Social Plugins
Dribbble Portfolio – Dribbble Portfolio WP plugin enables you to display your Dribbble shots on your website in a portfolio layout, allowing you to showcase your design work to a wider audience.
Behance Portfolio – Behance Portfolio WordPress plugin allows you to display your Behance projects on your website in a visually appealing layout, making it easy for your audience to view and appreciate your work.
Pinterest Portfolio – Pinterest plugin for WordPress allows you to display your Pinterest pins on your website, giving your audience a chance to view and interact with your boards, and potentially drive more traffic to your Pinterest profile.
Instagram Portfolio – Instagram plugin for WordPress allows you to display your Instagram posts on your website, making it easy for visitors to view and interact with your content and also to increase engagement on your website.
Portfolio – Envato – Envato Portfolio Plugin allows you to display your Themeforest and Codecanyon items on your website, showcasing your digital products and making them easily accessible for potential customers.
Youtube Gallery – YouTube Gallery plugin allows you to display videos from a YouTube channel or playlist on your website, creating a visually appealing gallery and making it easy for visitors to access and watch your videos.
Twitter Feeds – Twitter Feeds plugin displays Twitter feeds, hashtags, user cards, and collections on a website, making it easy for visitors to view and interact with your Twitter content.
🏆 Branding Plugin
Custom Login – GS Custom Login allows you to customize the WordPress login screen, providing an easy way to create a unique and visually appealing login experience for your website users.
PowerUp – Enhance Your WordPress Experience with the Ultimate Security & Convenience Solution – Hide Admin Bar, Login & Logout Redirection, Disable Comments & Restrict WP-Admin Module.
Install GS Testimonial as a regular WordPress plugin. Here is different ways to install GS Testimonial slider plugin :
Install by Search Plugin
- In your Admin, go to menu Plugins > Add New
- Search GS Testimonial Slider
- Click to install
- Activate the plugin
- Testimonials post type will show below POSTS
Install by Upload Plugin
- Download the latest version of GS Testimonial Slider (.zip file)
- In your Admin, go to menu Plugins > Add New
- Select Upload Plugin
- Click on Choose File
- Select downloaded gs-testimonial.zip & click on Install Now button
- Activate the plugin
- Testimonials post type will show below POSTS
Install Plugin using FTP
- Upload gs-testimonial folder inside the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Go to WordPress dashboard > Plugins & Activate the GS Testimonial Slider
Testimonials post type will show below POSTS
Put [gs_testimonial theme=”gs_style1″] shortcode, where you need to show the testimonial slider.
How do I add a new Testimonial?
Testimonial post type will show below POSTS. To add new testimonial, go to Testimonial > Add New, then add Testimonial Author name at Title, Full testimonial at Editor, Author Image, Company Name & Designation at respective fields and Finally Publish.
Better to add a square size image. Default image size set to 86px X 86px.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Testimonials in a Theme file, you would do this:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[gs_testimonial theme="gs_style1"]'); ?>
How can I add new testimonials of my customers at GS Testimonial plugin?
If you know how to add a post or a page in WordPress, you know how to add a Testimonial in your website. We have split this into 6 simple steps as you can see below :
- Testimonial Author Name (1) : This is self explanatory. Just add the name of the Testimonial Author.
- The Testimonial (2) : Add The Testimonial in the editor which you received from the client.
- Testimonial Author Image (3) : Add a picture of your client who wrote the testimonial.
- Company Name (4) : Add Company Name of testimonial author. Keep it blank if you have no company name.
- Designation (5) : Add Designation of testimonial author. Keep it blank if you don’t wish to display.
- Testimonial Categories (6) : You can categories your testimonials by creating your own category.
- Star Ratings (7) : Add Star Ratings value
- You can check Add New Testimonial section » for visual explanation.
Is there any word length limitation for testimonials at GS Testimonial Slider WordPress plugin?
Actually there is nothing like that in the GS Testimonial plugin. But we recommend adding same length testimonials to make it look more usable and compact. If you use the masonry view theme then add different length testimonials.
You can add Testimonial Author Image at Featured Image field : Add a picture of your client who wrote the testimonial.
How can I use shortcodes in WordPress GS Testimonial Slider plugin?
First install the GS Testimonial Slider plugin in your WordPress website. Then add the shortcode [gs_testimonial theme=”gs_style1″] where you wish to showcase client testimonials.
Is this WordPress Testimonial carousel plugin easy to use?
Yes, this WordPress Testimonial plugin is absolutely easy to use. It is something like to fill an online form. You will find shortcode usage and screenshots in the Documentation Part so that you can simply use it.
What are the styles available in GS Testimonial carousel WordPress plugin?
There are 20 different themes / styles available at GS Testimonial plugin including 6 different author styles. So you can make any combination from here as you need.
Can I use this WordPress Testimonial plugin in all types of WordPress website?
Yes, you can use GS Testimonial plugin in all WordPress versions but recommended minimum WordPress Version: 4.5 or higher. We are regularly updating and releasing new versions to make it compatible with the latest WordPress.
How can I add GS Testimonial carousel in my multiple WordPress website?
You can add the GS Testimonial carousel lite version at any number of sites. The Pro version has domain licenses. You can select a number of licenses as your need. Please check details License & Pricing here.
Contributi e sviluppo
“GS Testimonial Slider” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “GS Testimonial Slider” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Version 1.9.8 [4th Jan 2023]
- [Updated]: Security Issues – Phase 2.
Version 1.9.7 [5th Aug 2022]
- [Updated]: Security Issues.
Version 1.9.1 [6th Oct 2021]
- [Updated]: Rewritten the plugin.
- [Updated]: Organize files in the folder.
version 1.8.16 [23rd May 2021]
- [Fixed]: PHP 7.3 Compatibility.
- [Fixed]: Deprecated Function Warning.
version 1.8.15 [13th Feb 2021]
- [Removed]: Extra files from Appsero library.
- [Updated]: Scripts for jQuery 3
version 1.8.14 [17th Dec 2020]
- [Updated]: AppSero Client.
- [Removed]: Affiliate Admin Notice.
- [Updated]: WordPress 5.6
version 1.8.13 [27th Sep 2020]
- [Fixed]: Admin Notice for Affiliate.
version 1.8.12 [14th Sep 2020]
- [Updated]: link with UTM.
version 1.8.11 [13th Sep 2020]
- [Added]: Admin Notice for Affiliate.
version 1.8.10 [13th Aug 2020]
- [Updated]: WordPress 5.5
version 1.8.9 [24th Jun 2020]
- [Updated]: Appsero Client.
version 1.8.8 [5th Jun 2020]
- [Removed]: Ticker Admin Notice.
version 1.8.7 [21st Apr 2020]
- [Added]: Compatibility with Latest WP version.
- [Added]: Admin Notice.
version 1.8.6 [14th Dec 19]
- [Added]: orderby and order parameter on shortcode
version 1.8.5 [20th Nov 19]
- [Updated]: With WordPress latest version.
version 1.8.4 [6th Nov 19]
- [Fixed]: Dequeue jquery from script.
- [Fixed]: Default value at shortcode file.
- [Fixed]: Domain name with www & fixed all urls.
version 1.8.3 [20th Oct 19]
- [Added]: Released new 5 themes – gs_style1, 2, 3, 4 & 8
- [Added]: Column Option ( min 1 to max 4). Applicable for gs_style1, 2, 3, 4 & 8
- [Added]: All Transition Styles available at free version.
- [Added]: Activation redirects to Help & Usage page.
- [Added]: New Contributors.
- [Fixed]: Domain name changed & fixed all urls.
- Printing a variable’s output, now fixed.
- Coupon Code added
- Minor CSS fixed
- Settings Panel Added (Lite)
- Fixed Text Domain
- Added Review system
- Code Improved
- Fixed function name conflict with Team plugin.
- Help & Usage Link added
- Installation Video Added
- Fixed query issue for WP 4.4
- Domain name changed & fixed all urls
- Donate link added
- CSS fixed
- Removed Admin notice
- Added Logo slider demo link
- Added admin notice to upgrade PRO version for free till 15th March 2015
- Documentation Added
- Fixed CSS
- Added Demo & Doc links
- Release iniziale