‘WP How to – WordPress Tutorial Videos’ helps you use WordPress to its full potential, by providing you with the access to abundance of YouTube video tutorials for 300+ most searched topics related to WordPress and 10.000+ most popular WordPress plugins, from your admin dashboard screen. You don’t need to feel lost or overwhelmend with all of the different options WordPress provides.
DISCLAIMER: All of the WordPress tutorial videos are obtained through the official YouTube Data API – using the default relevance filter it provides (we didn’t create those WordPress tutorial videos or curated the list any further).
‘WP How to’ website.
- Slide-in player accessible from any of your wp-admin dashboard page
- Selection of WordPress tutorial videos for all of your installed plugins
- Search functionality that enables you to easily find WordPress tutorial videos for plugins and general ‘how to’ topics
- Last watched item and the timestamp (when video was stopped/paused) is stored, so don’t worry when you’re refreshing or changing pages while in your wp-admin dashboard 🙂
Free vs Premium version
Free version of the plugin provides you with 5 WordPress tutorial videos per item (topic/plugin), while the Premium version provides you with up to 50 WordPress tutorial videos per item (topic/plugin) and additional features:
– Filtering WordPress tutorial videos by date, not only by relevance
– Possibility to store WordPress tutorial videos to your favourites list, to view them later
– Access to your recent watch history of WordPress tutorial videos
– Possibility to resize or reposition the player
‘WP How to – WordPress Tutorial Videos’ Plugin, Copyright 2022 Ivan Maljukanovic
‘WP How to – WordPress Tutorial Videos’ is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html/
- Icons used are created by Alexander Kahlkopf (@ https://iconmonstr.com/), under the permissive software license (https://iconmonstr.com/license/).
- banner-772×250.png © 2022 Ivan Maljukanović, CC0 – made by me, not available online apart from the plugins official wordpress.org repository (used as an asset)
- icon-256×256.png © 2022 Ivan Maljukanović, CC0 – made by me, not available online apart from the plugins official wordpress.org repository (used as an asset)
- Login to your WordPress admin area
- Search for ‘WP How to – WordPress Tutorial Videos’
- Click to install ‘WP How to – WordPress Tutorial Videos’
- Activate through the Plugins menu in WordPress or when asked during installation
- Set your options from the Settings -> ‘WP How to – WordPress Tutorial Videos’ admin area (slide-in on the right side)
1. Download the plugin from official wordpress.org/plugins page.
2. Unzip it and upload the folder wp-how-to to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
4. Set your options from the Settings -> ‘WP How to – WordPress Tutorial Videos’ admin area (slide-in on the right side)
For FAQs check out our ‘WP How to’ FAQs page.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“WP How to – WordPress Tutorial Videos” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Tested with WordPress version 6.0.1