Image Size Selection for Divi adds a Visual Builder compatible Divi module called “Image at Size” that allows the user to select images cropped to a set size. Great for SEO!
- Display cropped images instead of originals to cut page load time.
- Supports srcset and sizes image attributes for high-resolution retina displays.
- Compatible with the Visual Builder.
- Mobile responsive.
This plugin is designed to work with the Divi Builder plugin or a theme such as Divi or Extra by Elegant Themes (affiliate link).
My Plugins for Divi
Supporting Image Size Selection for Divi
If you found this plugin helpful, please support the developer with a small donation:
- Upload “image-size-selection-for-divi” to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Add a new “Image at Size” module to any Page or Post that uses the Divi Builder.
- Select an image size in the module under the “Advanced” tab.
- Click the green check to save the module.
- Click the green “Save” button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to Save changes.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Image Size Selection for Divi” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug that caused Image Alignment setting to have no effect in Divi Builder.
- Bug Fix: Fixed W3C validation errors by hiding size and srcset attribtues when values are missing.
- Bug Fix: Removed http:// prefix on placeholder image URL to prevent non-secure image from breaking SSL in Visual Builder
- Added support for srcset and sizes attributes in images a.k.a. retina images.
- Fixed bug that caused image wrapper size percentage setting to be doubled.
- Fixed bug that added extra space below image within wrapper.
- Initial Release