A powerful integration tool to sync your Gravity Form submission/entries with Zoho CRM.
📢 You can avail this plugin free if you tag us as your “Zoho Partner”. Read the details here – Bit Apps products giveaway
📢 We are open for freelance work/custom development for this plugin. Connect with us for further information
Integration of Gravity Forms with Zoho CRM allows you to automatically update your CRM system whenever any form is submitted via gravity Form, making it easy to manage and stay organized!
📜 Things you need :
The prerequisites you need to use our plug-in :
✔ Gravity Form.
✔ A ZOHO CRM account.
⚙ Integration Setup:
✔ Install & activate Integration of Zoho CRM & Gravity Form plugin.
✔ Install & activate Gravity Form plugin.
✔ For Client id & Secret press Zoho API console.
✔ From Zoho CRM settings enter Integration Name, Data Center, Homepage URL, and Authorized Redirect URL & you will get id & secret.
✔ Authorize your site.
⚡ Features on free version:
▪ User can send any Gravity Form data to only Leads module of Zoho CRM
▪ Only one CRM layout Standard can be accessible –
▪ Transmit data to all the Zoho CRM fields including custom field.
▪ This plugin allow user to send custom value also.
▪ View the detailed log of submitted data from the plugin dashboard.
▪ Set multiple integration under one single form.
⚡ features on pro version:
▪ This plugin allows you to transfer any Gravity Form data to any modules of Zoho CRM including custom module.
▪ Send data to the related list.
▪ User can upload file to the ZOHO CRM file upload field through plugin.
▪ Set some actions which allows user to track their leads/Contacts more preciously.
Actions are -** Workflow, Attachment, Approval list, BluePrint, GCLID, Upsert Record, Assignment Rule, Tag records, Record owner**.
📹 For video tutorial visit our channel
🎉 Key Benefits of Plugin :
Using the Integration of Zoho CRM & Gravity Form plugin, you can manage your customers, sales, and leads. When a customer submits a form on your site, it will automatically be saved as leads or contact to ZOHO CRM. You can see the information in real-time. It gives your business a simple and robust solution to managing your contacts.
✨ Overview of other products we are offering :
📝Bit Form: One of our best selling product. Bit Form is an amazing drag & drop form builder that allows you to create custom forms to interact with your visitors. It gives you the freedom to create any form you want, no coding required.
📧 Bit SMTP: The ultimate goal of Bit SMTP plugin to make your email deliverability more easy as well as secure.
🛒Integration of WooCommerce with Zoho CRM: An advanced integration with Zoho CRM to sync all the WooCommerce information (Customers, Products, Sales Order) following few steps
🛒 Integration of WooCommerce with Zoho Inventory: The WooCommerce integration with Zoho inventory is a new plugin by which user can import all the information’s related to customer & sales order.
♻ Integration Of Zoho CRM & Contact Form7: An module that allows you to integrate into the Zoho CRM system to create and manage your sales leads, contacts, and appointments with Contact Form7.
♻ Integration Of Zoho CRM & Fluent Form: A powerful integration tool to keep track your Fluent form data in a mannered way.
♻ Integration Of Zoho CRM & WP Form: A powerful integration tool to automatically sync your WP form data with Zoho CRM.
🔔 For more update about our products we cordially request you to join out Fb Community.
- Download the plugin.
- From the WordPress Admin Panel, click on Plugins => Add New.
- Click on Upload, so you can directly upload your plugin zip file.
- Use the browse button to select the plugin zip file that was downloaded, and then click on Install Now.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Integration of Zoho CRM and Gravity Forms” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Release Date – 15 October 2022
- Tested with WordPress 6.0.2
- Fix: Zoho Auth redirect url problem
*Tested with WordPress 6.0.0
- Initial release