Tired of WordPress adding all that junk code for emojis on every page? Well, I killed it! This helps make the code your WP Themes output cleaner and easier to eread and edit. Yes, there are other plugins out there that do this but I think this one does the job with the minimal amount of code possible.
Install like any other plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- No questions have been asked yet, but I’m listening
I’ll probably answer questions…
Contributi e sviluppo
“killJi” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.