Here is a quick tour of the plugin to help you get started
Here are a few unique features of this plugin:
- It has the highest number of Legal Page Template in the free version that you will not find anywhere.
- Easy one-click legal template insertion into pages.
- All templates are extremely easy to customize.
- Personal and Site Information is applied to the legal page templates automatically based on the general settings.
- Edit and customize legal templates using WP editor.
- Ability to add a new page template or custom policy templates.
- Available more than 15 shortcodes that can be used on the templates.
- Create unlimited pop-ups and display them on any page using shortcode.
- Create pop-ups based on the legal page templates.
- Customize and display the cookie bar in your favorite position of the window.
- 5 different cookie bar layout
- Very clean plugin and clean interface. NO ugly stuff.
- 100% secure codes following WordPress best coding practices.
- Modern Object Oriented Codes.
- And many more features.
If you like this free version and want to get more templates and features and also support us, then you may upgrade to the Pro version.
It contains all the features of the free version and including the following
- 29 Legal Page Templates. You can use them to create any type of legal page you want. You do not need to be an expert in law to create awesome legal pages with our premium plugin.
- Ability to show a very beautiful and customization EU-cookie agreement notice button. You can decide how to show the cookie agreement to the user.
- You can show cookie agreement bar on any where in the page.
- You can also show cookie notice as a pop ups.
- Ability to show any types of popups with legal message to the user.
- Ability to lock down any content, page, posts using this plugin and allow user to view a certain content or page or post after they accept any terms and conditions you made.
- Fast support.
- And many more.
Here is the list of the all templates
- Digital Goods Refund Policy
- Linking Policy
- External Links Policy
- Facebook Policy
- Advertising Disclosures
- Confidentiality Disclosure
- Testimonials Disclosure
- Affiliate Disclosure
- Earnings Disclaimer
- Medical Disclaimer
- Forced Agreement to the Terms
- Affiliate Agreement
- Amazon Affiliate
- Double Dart Cookie
- About Us
- California Privacy Rights
- End-user License Agreement
- New – California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Unzip the downloaded zip file and upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternatively, upload from Plugins >> Add New >> Upload Plugin.
- Activate the plugin from Plugins page.
- After successfully installing and activating the plugin, you will find “Legal Pages” menu on left column of WordPress dashboard. Get started to use clicking on it.
Contributi e sviluppo
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Add: WordPress 6.0 compatibility
- Fix: Disclaimer notice issue
- Add: California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) template
- Add: WordPress 5.9 compatibility
- Fix : Settings issue
- Fix : Design issue
- Add: WordPress 5.8 compatibility
- Add: Shortcode
- Fix: Terms of new template issue
- Add: WordPress 5.6 compatibility
- Add: WordPress 5.5 compatibility
- Add: WordPress 5.5 compatibility
- Fix: undefined issue in single template
- Improved: WordPress version
- Fixed: Design issue
- Removed dumped testing data when creating legal page template
- Improved Translation
- Initial release