List Related Attachments is a sidebar widget and shortcode that will display a filtered, sorted and ordered list of all related attachments linked to current post or page. The widget options are: title, number of attachments to display, type of attachment to display by mime/type, order by value, order direction and what should be displayed (attachment title, caption or description). A complete listing of shortcode options and attribute demos are available that delight and inform. What’s more, there is excellent and free community support and a super-duper online language translation tool to roll-your-own language files.
- Old-school: upload the
List Related Attachmentsfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP. Hipster: Add the plugin via the WordPress Plugins menu.
- Activate the Plugin
- Add the Widget to the desired sidebar in the WordPress Widgets menu.
- Configure the
Listed Related Attachmentswidget options.
- Add a the shortcode to your post like so:
[list-related-attach type="application/zip" count="3" orderby="title" order="ASC" show="caption"]
- Test that the this plugin meets your demanding needs.
- Rate the plugin and verify that it works at wordpress.org.
- Leave a comment regarding bugs, feature request, cocktail recipes at: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/list-related-attachments-widget
- What are the default shortcode attributes?
- type = “application” (so basically everything)
- count = “-1” (so everything)
- orderby = “date” (by the date the attachment was added)
- order = “DESC” (Descending in the newest to oldest direction)
- show = “title” (The title of the attachment)
- link_so = “file” (as opposed to the attachment page)
- I am going to a respectable cocktail bar, can you recommend a drink?
Gin Basel Smash
- I am a Social Netwookiee, do you have a Facebook page?
Yes, yes… Twinpictures is on Facebook.
- Does Twinpictures do the Twitter?
Ah yes! @Twinpictures does the twitter tweeting around here.
- Where can I go for jokes and fun?
Why not try: Jokes & Fun
- What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?
Prevalentemente Nuvoloso con Tempeste
- Who likes to rock the party?
We like to rock the party.
Contributi e sviluppo
“List Related Attachments” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “List Related Attachments” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- fixed the shortcake attribute extract function
- replaced exctract with shortcode_atts function
- fully tested with WordPress 5.1
- updated http to https
- fully tested with WordPress 4.9.9
- supports WordPress language packs, no longer ships with all languages
- fully tested with WordPress 4.5
- added new parent_id attribute to override current page
- adjusted php5 constructor play well with older php versions
- changed text domain so it works with new WordPress Translation service
- using new php5 constructor for widget
- cleaned up the readme file
- first check to make sure there is a pageID before trying to grab it’s attachments
- Rebuilt plugin
- Added options page
- added link_to option to link to file or attachment page
- added language translation
- Only the attachments of the first post will be displayed when the sidebar widget is used on the blog page.
- Plugin now supports multi-language and multiple instances
- Added the ability to chose a target for the attachment (for example a new tab)
- Expanded the display/show attribute to list multiple attributes such as title – caption or title (description)
- A big Thank You to oldbrit (https://wordpress.org/support/profile/oldbrit) suggesting these ideas! (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-list-related-attachments-title-caption-or-description/)
- Vastly enhanced documentation and moved the plugin over to the plugin oven.
- Optimized code and added mime-type classes to list items.
- Fixed a bug in the shortcode (Big thanks to motylanogha for reporting this). NOW the plugin works 100% like it should… I think.
- Options now allow to choose from the attachment title, caption or description as the text that is displayed in the attachment link.
- Expanded the options to include orderby and order… for Ultimater Flexibility — yes, Ultimater is not a real word, but just go with it, OK?
- Added shortcode so that related attachments can be listed withing the page loop. Listing related attachments is not just for sidebar widgets anymore.
- Changed mime/type to a text input field for Ultimate Flexibility.
- Pimped this readme.txt file.
- Added the plugin to wordpress.org.
- The plugin came to be.