You shouldn’t have to hire a developer to customize your website’s login page. That’s why I built Login Designer, the best login customizer plugin for WordPress.
While Login Designer is not the first WordPress plugin designed for styling custom login pages, it offers an unrivaled live-editing experience unlike any other.
Login Designer’s login customizing and templating experience is the best in class — by a long shot.
A short video
An unparalleled custom login styling experience
Zero refreshes. Contextually displayed options and plugin settings. Custom event triggers. Context-aware previews. Powerful custom controls. Live editing… the list goes on.
Login Designer is a UX beast.
It’s familiar, yet completely revolutionary. Click on any element from your login page to fine tune it. That element’s settings are contextually displayed, while other’s hide. This way, you’ll spend less time navigating the Customizer’s sections and panels, and more time actually fine-tuning your website’s login page. #winning
Password protect your WordPress site with a single password.
Password Protected plugin only protects your WordPress generated content. It does not protect images or uploaded files so if you enter and exact URL to in image file it will still be accessible.
Password Protected Features
- Password protect your WordPress site with a single password.
- Option to allow access to feeds.
- Option to allow administrators access without entering password.
- Works with Mark Jaquith’s Login Logo plugin.
- Works with the Uber Login Logo plugin.
Get started today
Intrigued? I bet you are. Once you try Login Designer, every other Customizer experience will feel lackluster. Guaranteed.
Installation is free, fun, quick, and easy.
- Upload the
login-designerfolder to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory or alternatively upload the login-designer.zip file via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking ‘Add New’ and selecting the zip from your local computer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Start customizing from the WordPress Customizer > Login Designer panel.
How do I start customizing?
You may easily navigate to the Login Designer editor via the WordPress Dashboard > Apperance > Login Designer link. Alternatively, you may view the editor by opening the Login Designer section within the Customizer.
Is Login Designer free?
Yes! Login Designer’s core features are and always will be free.
What themes work with Login Designer?
Any properly developed WordPress theme will work with Login Designer. If you’re looking for exceptional themes, check out my theme catalogue at ThemeBeans.
Is Login Designer translatable?
Yes! Login Design is deployed with full translation and localization support via the ‘login-designer’ text-domain.
Where can I ask for help?
Please reach out via the official plugin support forum.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Custom Login Page Customizer – Login Designer” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“Custom Login Page Customizer – Login Designer” è stato tradotto in 4 lingue. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- NEW: Added compatibility for the password-protected plugin; Now you can customize the password-protected screen with the customizer.
- Removed undefined text showing on the login page.
- Added compatibility for Yoast sitemap in case of WPML activated.
- Added compatibility for Rank Math sitemap in case of WPML activated.
- Improved user experience by displaying edit icons on hover for the sections that can be customized
- Update tested up to value to WordPress 5.9.3
- NEW: Added support for Google Re-captcha
- NEW: Added option for Import/Export settings
- NEW: Added option to change login error messages
- FIXED : WP 5.9 language switcher breaks login themes