Enlighten your products with the help of WP Storefront plugin. Inform your customers about your new products in your articles and pages. Drive more visitors to your online store!
- Supported Ecommerce platforms: Magento 2 (2.3-2.4)
- Show product title, short description, price and view details button
- Cache to reduce page load time
- Shortcode to show products on your page or blog post
- Customizable templates!
The documentation has been moved to the plugin!
- Shopify Ecommerce platform
- Drupal Commerce platform
- Attiva il plugin attraverso il menu ‘Plugin’ di WordPress
- Create REST API access in your Magento 2 store
- Configure the plugin through the ‘WP Storefront’ menu in WordPress
- Use the
[wp-storefront platform="magento-2"]shortcode to show a product
Contributi e sviluppo
“WP Storefront – Magento 2 Product Showcase” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “WP Storefront – Magento 2 Product Showcase” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- NEW You can now show multiple products by separating multiple SKUs by commas
- FIX New shortcode attribute to remove the “.html” suffix to the URL: url_html_suffix=”false”
- FIX You can now hide the description with the show_description attribute
- FIX Cached products not working
- NEW Magento 2 (2.3-2.4) support (look at the plugin “Details” page to see how it works)
- NEW Customizable templates to have more control on how products are rendered
- CAUTION Magento 1 is no longer supported. If you update the plugin, you will lose your products
- CAUTION The name of the plugin is now WP Storefront and the shortcode has been updated to: [wp-storefront]
- The only feature available at the moment is to show a single product
- Fix an issue that prevents custom CSS from generating.
- Fix responsive breakpoints (0-575px 1 column, 576-767px 2 columns, > 768px 3 columns)
- NEW Action hook wp_storefront_before_product to show content before each product
- NEW Action hook wp_storefront_after_product to show content after each product
- NEW Filter hook wp_storefront_product to add additional product infos
- CAUTION The store attribute of the Magento shortcode is now mandatory.
- NEW Magento extension has been updated to 1.0.3 and is now on github
- Fix wrong products links like /product/view/id/82797/…
- Remove translations from the plugin and move them to Translating WordPress
- DEVELOPER Clean up PHP code to respect WordPress Coding Standards
- Fix wrong store parameters that prevents store filter to works
- NEW Shortcode attribute “description” to control the product description length (can be numeric, true or false)
- PLEASE NOTE If you are using the Magento module, you must update it to 1.0.2 !
- NEW Add new setting to disable customizer colors
- Fix wrong product links with multiple stores
- Fix PHP fatal error if wp_remote_get() returns WP_Error instance
- DEVELOPER Refactoring PHP code for better readability
- Improve errors handling when the REST API URL is not valid
- Code optimization
- Fix CSS flexbox Safari issue
- Fix image_width and image_height attributes that were missing on the tag
- Remove inline style attribute on the tag
- Add a minified version of style.css
- Add a minified version of the three JS scripts
- PLEASE NOTE There are no media queries by default (breakpoints for mobile devices)
- DEVELOPER Updated version on github
- Fix PHP static function warning on debug mode
- Remove JQuery script and replace with CSS flexbox
- NEW Add customizer settings to modify the colours without rewriting the CSS
- Fix missing link on “Buy it now” when using the Magento extension
- Strip all HTML tags on product name and product short_description by default
- Fix missing link on “Buy it now” button when “buy_now_url” is missing from REST API response.
- Fix Magento module requests when Magento is in a subdirectory.
- Fix cache to work with multiple shortcodes. Currently, the cache was only working with one shortcode which prevents users to show different categories of products on different pages.
- Test plugin with WordPress 4.5
- Fix missing product image (If you are using the Magento module, you must update it to 1.0.1)
- NEW Hide products image via shortcode (use hide_image=”true”, default is false)
- NEW Add flush cache button
- Update cache to use WordPress Transients API
- Replace CURL functions with WordPress HTTP API
- Update POT file and French translation
- Fix undismissable notice on other admin pages
- Update POT file and French translation
- NEW Cache for better performance (reduced page load time)
- NEW Possibility to disable the provided jQuery script
- Default CSS style improvements
- Clearer error messages and notices
- Fix missing product URL and buy it now button for those who are not using the Magento module
- Add french (fr_FR) translation
- Add PHPDoc on methods and properties
- Update POT file
- Add new hooks
- Add 13 new actions
- Add 7 new filters
First stable version.