Automatically display Google Maps with multiple location markers in your category/archive or single marker maps on single pages via addresses from custom fields on posts or custom post types.
You can now preview the map from the add/edit screens of corresponding post types.
- Create Single Maps with simple address entry
- OR make automatic map address markers from post type content
- Display using super simple Widgets and Shortcodes
- Simply add Map to sidebar, any post types and custom taxonomy archives
- Auto shifts from multi-address or single-address display based placement
- Change any default settings and behaviour simply in admin options
- Easily change width, height and designs of any maps
- Customize Zoom, User Interface and more without any coding
- Custom Post Type & Taxonomy Compatible
- Choose what content a Map should take an address from with a click
Simple Map Shortcode
Display your Google Map anywhere using the [map] shortcode and choose a default address if not address is found in content from the plugin options, or simply type one using address, for example: [map address=”Mountain View, CA”].
Choose Auto Map Marker creation from plugin settings, choose posts, pages and/or any custom post types and custom fields you want to use.
- Installation Instructions
- Extract and Upload Content of
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Search ‘mage maps’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Install ‘Mage Google Maps’ from search results.
- Extract and Upload Content of
- Static Map Display
Display your Google Map anywhere using the widget or [map] shortcode and choose a default address if not address is found in content from the plugin options, or simply type one using address, for example: [map address=”Mountain View, CA”].
- Address Field Order Priority
Mage Google Maps retrieves the address in the following order, until an address value is returned and not empty.
* The address parameter in the shortcode, or address field when using the widget. For Auto-Displaying of addresses, these should be left empty.
* When displayed on selected Post Types, both shortcode and widget will take address data from the fields specified on the Address Data settings page.
* Lastly, if no address data is received from the above options, Mage Google Maps will use the Default Address option as a fallback.
- Multi-Address Archives
Whenever the [map] shortcode or widget are on an archive page, Mage Google Maps will attempt to crawl all archive items and add a map marker for each supported post type with an address.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Mage Google Maps” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Map should now display multi-locations correctly when on an archive / blog, and display a single address when on a single page.
- You can now enable clickable map markers that link to the posts page, when displaying the map on an archive.
- Option to upload your own custom map marker as the default map marker.
- Mage Maps widget now works properly again
- General improvements
- Mage Maps is now compatible with Mage Reviews and Mage Forms again.
- Added a Google Maps API Key field to use if desired.
Preview Map on Add / Edit Post Types
New Dashboard and Fixes
Minor Bug fix and core library updates